Last Active
October 02, 2016, 11:19:59 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 10:36:34 pm
Rollon, dude, how you been? Have talked to you in ages. Lol. Changed my name but I'm nexus from ZM. Years ago. Lol.

Any way, ok. I'll just keep checking every now and then to see if people are on. Thanks buddy.
8 years ago
So Ive hopped in and out throughout the day, do any UGX members use ts while mapping or playing? im curently downloading and installing WaW radiant to refresh myself before the BO3 tools release.  just wondering if anyone ever hops on just to hang out or talk while working or playing other game...
8 years ago
Really wish I could get the Mod Tools lol  Im ready to get back into making maps.  Its been so long.  I remember watching RadimaX when he streamed making TMG Future way back when I was with ZM.  Hopefully they will release openly before too long.
8 years ago
I figured man. Not a problem. Just making a joke. Lol
8 years ago
Bump. What's a guy gotta do to get approved around here? Lol
8 years ago
Hello everyone. Its been quite a while since I've been on a forum or messed with radiant. But with the news of mod tools for BO3, I had to come back. I've been playing zombies since WaW and have attempted to create a map using the old radiant. I stopped working on said project due to my ex...
8 years ago
Loading ...