or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - fanmagic

Ok first

Fanmagic - structs are structs - not entities. They are not counted
Oh ok, I didn't know that.
6 years ago
Add the weaponfiles and sounds into your mod.csv.

Code Snippet
Plaintext
weapons,sp/weaponname
sound,soundalias,,all_sp

Btw you don't need to add the sounds into your mods folder. They will be automaticly added from your mod.csv.

And you can use Bam's Perks, if you would like an easy version of the BO perks. If you need help with them just ask :)
6 years ago
You have to delete some of the entities, which begin with "script_".
I think you'll get a g_spawn with a bit more then 1000 entities at the same time.
Make sure that every entity you've placed in your map is used/needed and if you use them in a custom script make sure that you delete them when you don't need them anymore like structs, triggers and so on.
6 years ago
You definitly made something wrong when you search one and a half day for a zombie counter tutorial.
Just type "cod waw zombie counter tutorial" into Google and you'll find many sites.
Anyway, here's a very easy zombie counter ;)
https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripting/11/tutorialzombie-counter/2250/
6 years ago
Welcome to the UGX community.
You are not the only one, who makes maps for WaW until today. There are still some people around and I'm also making maps and scripts for CoD 5, so if you need any help just ask. :)

Have a nice stay here.
-fanmagic.
6 years ago
You could make a screenshot of the 2d view in radiant, outline it with a drawing programm and make a new texture.
6 years ago
The map looks pretty good. How difficultly will it be?   ::)
6 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
this is how a normal map looks like tho
You know what i mean :please:
6 years ago
But without box maps, nobody would see how good "normal" maps are. Everyone would say "Oh no. Another map with more then 3 rooms.".
And with box maps they say "Oh yes. A new map with more then 1 room!".

So, basicly PSH's box maps make "normal" maps better.
 :please:

Thanks for that, +1.
6 years ago
It’s 12am where I live now...so I will have to continue this tomorrow. I don’t get a ‘press F to turn on power’ I just get a hand symbol. I will check the console tomorrow to see if there are any errors. Thanks. And before I see if there are any errors I will try the tutorial again. I might have missed something.
We will find a solution tomorrow ;)
6 years ago
Make sure that you typed in the adjacent zone correctly.
Have you set the right flag?
6 years ago
That’s actually the tutorial I followed. I didn’t hit S and click fit though. Is that necessary?
Just follow the tutorial. It's completly working for me.
Do you see the text "Press F to..." when you stand in front of the trigger? Do you get any error messages?
Please give some better information about what's not working.
6 years ago
Sorry for the question, but for what do you need this? You can use clips to keep the players inside the playable area. Or do you want to kill them when they fall somewhere down?
6 years ago
Yes, yes I do. I forgot to mention that.
If you only see the hand without a hintstring, then you havn't set the correct kvp's to the trigger.
6 years ago
Loading ...