Last Active
July 28, 2015, 03:55:45 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
ca
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 11:59:03 am
Its "our" personal creation made the way "we" wanted to make it. If you dont like the way "we" made "our" mod then in my opinion you should make your own and not touch ours. You w...
9 years ago
Thank you very much.  I managed to decompile mod.ff earlier and find the line, but I was having trouble recompiling it.  This seems much easier.  I appreciate your help and mentality :)
9 years ago
How does it affect you if I change a map to not have dog rounds for my own personal enjoyment?  It's not as if I'm publishing it, it's for my own personal use.
9 years ago
My friends and I just don't really enjoy dog rounds that much.  Is it that ridiculous to want to change them out?  I understand that it might be part of a mapper's vision and whatnot, but it's all preference in the end.
9 years ago
Is there a tutorial or information somewhere regarding how I would achieve this?
9 years ago
Sorry if this is an obvious question with an obvious answer, I'm not really a mapper or modder, just playing some maps with friends and we were wondering if it was possible to disable dog rounds.
9 years ago
Loading ...