or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - EmpGeneral

Well, I tried to, like I changed one thing but I wasn't sure how to actually edit or make a new soundalias file because of all the codes like this where I changed only the 2 sound names, but I get no results.

weap_p38_custom_fire,,SFX/Weapon/pistols/p38/Fire/weap_p38_custom_fire.wav,,0.8,0.8,,,2,oldest,,,pis

And then there is like another 10 - 20 different lines in total.  Just for fire sounds from what I can see.

Well if you did build sounds right and edit soundaliases it should work.Try to rename the new sound to the old one and just replace it
6 years ago
Thats what I tried one time and I got no results.  When I tried it again yesterday, I simply couldnt even launch Multiplayer, I would get this error,, "Application load error P:0000065432"

Double Post Merge: March 15, 2018, 03:41:15 pm
I tried looking up that error I had online and I would get nothing at all, not even something remotely close to the error.  I'm thinking about just reinstalling the game anyway and just pray that it actually does something.  Which wouldn't be surprising because many of the games I download from steam simply don't work.  I wasted say, about $60 on 3 games that simply didnt work.

Lol,never saw anything like this.Maybe it is the best option to reinstall the game
6 years ago
Is it for WaW or BO3?  :alone:

WaW

Double Post Merge: March 16, 2018, 05:23:46 pm
Hi,can you send me a print of this error?With that I can help you better
I found out the problem, I just didn't play around with texture setting enough. Thank you for replying though!

Np m8  :)
6 years ago
Did you change the sound in the Sound aliases too?
6 years ago
I had this problem 1-2 years ago and the solution for me was...Go to Multiplayer.When I clicked to go to MP the game simple recognized my account and never more got this error
6 years ago
I would like to play this map, but it crashes every time it in the loading screen. I have T4M and have tried changing texture settings to no avail. Help?

Hi,can you send me a print of this error?With that I can help you better

Double Post Merge: March 14, 2018, 03:27:18 pm
FINALLY GOT THE CODE OMG

I saw the 2, 3, and 4 on the wall but I was never able to find the 7 until today :D

Good job man!Told you you would find it  :D.But can you edit your message and not spoiler the code?I put it in the map to add some difficulty,it's boring if you spoiler it
6 years ago
ive been playing this map for 4 days and can't fing the code. ive been looking  everywhere but cant find it pls help bro  :derp:  :gusta:

Save a zombie at the end of the round and look on every wall on the map,the first one is the hardest to find,but you will get there  :D

Double Post Merge: March 10, 2018, 08:30:21 pm
Such a good map, I enjoyed it for real, played one game to figure out how things work on map and then in the second game reached round 34!
Good job man.
(Image removed from quote.)

Thanks man!I'm glad you liked it!
6 years ago
well I've found a lot of numbers on the map, tried to put those in but they didn't work. I've also put in a bunch of random numbers and still don't have the code :derp:

There are four  in the map to open that door,all of them are romance numbers.The correct code is the order of them from spawn to power

Double Post Merge: March 07, 2018, 01:46:29 am
I was wondering.  Do the weapons have proper fire sounds?  And does the snipers have proper scope overlays?  I was just wondering because most maps with MW3, BO2, BO3, and/or Ghosts weapons don't have either, and it isn't exactly my "cup a' tea", to put it lightly.

PS.   Just to reassure you, I wont hate the map if the proper sounds and scoped overlays aren't there.

Yep,all of them have the proper fire sounds and scope overlay
6 years ago
love the new update. having a hard time getting into power lol.

Thanks man!Don't worry,you'll get there.Which numbers you couldn't find?
6 years ago
I apologize for my arrogance earlier and with this new update it does look like your fixing some issues that led to my arrogance, I have to stand in a specific position to open the first door but that's been fixed and If you add a script that randomizes the code that would be sweet. However, the main area with all the cars is too crowded, either make it wider or get rid of a car or two. Good map over all though nicely done. PHD with D&T was so generous and fun.

I apologize for my comment too,it wasn't very polite of my part.About the script,it would be very hard to add to the map,since the numbers on the map are brushes.And don't worry,I'm planning to get rid of 2 or 3 cars in the next(and last) update along with Dolphin Dive,I know it is crowded,but I did it to let the map harder,since the players can have PHD+D&T,Apothicon Servant,Double PaP,etc...And thanks for your comment!

6 years ago
I am looking for script "perks and pap drops" when u kill zombie u can get drop like perk or pap same as bomb or insta-kill. If anyone have it please share it with me.

Also im looking for someone who would change players and zombies models for me.

You will be credited.

Perk drop:https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5796.0.html

PAP powerup would be something like this(It wasn't me who made this script,just found it)

Code Snippet
Plaintext
pap_powerup()
{
//ensure the player is valid
if(!is_player_valid(self))
{
return;
}
currentWeapon = self GetCurrentWeapon();
//ensure current weapon exists, its not a grenade and that its not already upgraded
if(!isDefined(currentWeapon) || getWeaponType(currentWeapon) == "grenade" || isSubStr(currentWeapon, "upgraded"))
{
return;
}
//make the weapon upgraded
upgradeWeapon +=  "_upgraded";
//take the current weapon and give the upgraded one
self takeWeapon(currentWeapon);
self giveWeapon(upgradeWeapon);
self switchTo(upgradeWeapon);
}
6 years ago
If your textures settings is set "automatic",change it to anything,Otherwise just clean a bit of your pc memory and should work
6 years ago

I can restart the map whenever i want. Nothing happens. lol

Lol   :P

Double Post Merge: February 22, 2018, 08:29:48 pm
Very good this map... I hope the channel (Desce pro Play) Come back with this map. I did not believe it when I saw that.

Thanks man!I hope it too
6 years ago
Press ' then type this:

developer 0

then hit enter
Done.
6 years ago
Loading ...