or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - EmpGeneral

I had this problem a while ago,in my case  my shaders were on the limit because I was using this:https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9786.0.html

If you're using this try to remove and see if it works.Otherwise just remove a few shaders and should work
6 years ago
this does not work over the local network :( >:(

Do you own WaW on Steam?Do you have the lan fix?
6 years ago
Hi I've this map like 5 or 6 times and I'm having trouble finding power and a code I've been looking around and I do not know where to find it at all, I wish that I could find on my own in the map but I having struggles with it, trying to look for it, awesome map btw

Thanks man!The code is not hard to find,save a zombie at the end of the round and search for it around the city,I'm sure you will find it.Good luck!
6 years ago
Map doesn't even launch

Are you using T4M?Did you download the most recent version?If so,try to clean a bit of memory of your PC,and if this does not work,re-install the map and keep trying,soon or later this problem will be gone
6 years ago
Hey dude,

Just want to say this is a great map you made. I discovered the whole map and it's pretty good. I did run into some issues though so I'll say what I think is wrong with the map.

-Zombie spawns are kind of slow
-Zombies can kind of suck you in
-Who's Who is broken
-When you pack a punch the AS, you lose your other gun
-Too many cars on the road
-You have to kill zombies very close to the soul chests to fill them up. I think you should be able to kill them 5-7 feet farther and have the soul chests still fill up
-Very little wall weapons
-There's a broken window where zombies get confused in. It's right by Vulture Aid
Besides those things, your map is amazing. I'll do high rounds on it ;D

Hey man

Thank you so much for your comment!Every support/feedback is appreciated!About these problems,I promise will that I'll that a look at them,in the next update more bugs will be fixed (including this ones) and some parts of the city will be re-textured or even re-worked.Also,what do you mean with:"Zombies can kind of suck you in"?Could you give me more details?
6 years ago
finally, find stupid code 1981

Congratulations
6 years ago
Okay no. This map's starting room has one door and after that you need to find a stupid code to open the next door.
A door?
It should at least be for pack a punch but not a flimsy door! Hell even a free Apothicon Servant but you don't fuck with a door like that.

Looks like someone did not play enough and is pissed off.First of all,the first room has 2 doors to open,second of all,the code to open this door actually GETS YOU to the pack a punch/jugg/power.And the Apothicon Servant is the wonder weapon of the map and I didn't want people to get it easily at the box,that's why you get it after completing the souls chests.I'm not a elite mapper or scripter,I started this project from scratch knowing nothing,and for a first map it IS a good one, especially when I almost got no time to work on it. Like I said I ain't a elite mapper/scripter and I don't want to be one.But if you still angry because of this,start your own project and make a better map
6 years ago
Thanks for your help Blunt!I will test it and see if it works!
6 years ago
As the title says,I want to add a weapon to the box after the soul chest is completed,maybe adding something to this 2 functions:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
treasure_chest_ChooseRandomWeapon()

Code Snippet
Plaintext
treasure_chest_ChooseWeightedRandomWeapon()
6 years ago
If any adm is reading this please lock this post,the map was already released
6 years ago
It seems a lot of people can't run the map, I'm running into the same problem, unfortunate as it looks like a good map! :(

Some people can play,some others can not,I don't understand what is causing this,but I think that may be bad memory allocation.Anyway,I will update the map today and see if this problem will solve
6 years ago
its most likely World at War's bad memory allocation.Close a few programs in task manager and run ccleaner.If it doesn't work,just keep trying until it loads.Also,do this happen with other custom maps?
6 years ago
Whats wrong?

Double Post Merge: January 21, 2018, 07:02:32 pm
hey after opening the first door i dont know what to do can you help me please

You have to find the power room and the code to open it
6 years ago
what is code to open the gate

I can only give you a hint:The numbers to open that door are scattered over the map

Double Post Merge: January 20, 2018, 12:42:14 am
such a fantastic map and i luv it so much :D :D

Thank you! :)
6 years ago
Loading ...