or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ect0

can we please make it able to have multiple? i cba going round copying and making separate files
7 years ago
Could i add a sound to it? It adds more to the realism...
7 years ago
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
7 years ago
So my zombies are just getting stuck in the fences and the cars, it was working perfectly before yesterday but I don't know
7 years ago
Can someone make a custom boss for me for my zombies map baed on Mike Myers?

Even if its just a reskin of Brutus still i would highly appreciate it
7 years ago
Whats ur steam?
7 years ago
im sorry to say this but im a novice i know little to nothing of this, can you make it like as simple as possible? im a newbie but i just want to know this for the future
7 years ago
So how would i implement SoundPos = GetEnt("MusicOrigin","targetname");
SoundPos playsound("awesome"); to my map?
7 years ago
Ok I do have a reflection probe but that is a very good idea, I will have to elaborate on it but I'm struggling. To get my zombies to track me while I'm in the house
7 years ago
Well that's what I don't understand as my sun volume is below the basement and all my volumes are so why shouldn't it work as all my volumes right fit the entire nap
7 years ago
I highly doubt it, when I get home today I'll show you what I mean by literally it's all good there but idk what's going on
7 years ago
Google it.

I don't have time to show you how to use radiant.
Under the install folder there is a folder called doc_modtools.
This folder has lighting  tutorials in it
Also youtube tutorials on lighting and reflection probes already exist.
If you need more help after reviewing this material then I could help you more.

I prefer text/pic tutorials over video, cause you don't have to listen to someone babble for 10 min before the information you're looking for comes out. But this is the only information available other then these forums.

My guess is you have no lighting

Someone else on this forum could probably Skype with you though as others seem to enjoy doing that.
Good luck.

Ok so o already pointed it out all my lighting is good but just in the basement it doesn't work, I wouldn't have posted this if I hadn't of googled it but I did because no one else has this eeror
7 years ago
Loading ...