or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Earth

I love the point stack script, where you shoot a zombie continuously and you get 10, 20, 30 and so on points.. very neat feature. & of course you gotta love the wonder weapons.
11 years ago
Just delete the sounds that you don't ever use or don't ever really notice. You don't have to include in the mod, just edit, save, recompile.
11 years ago
You are probably getting the exceeded 1600 sound asset error :/
you'll have to remove some sounds that you aren't using.

good places to look:
projectiles.csv
common.csv
character.csv
code.csv
weapons.csv

they're all in raw>soundaliases.

;)
11 years ago
stig come on..
11 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

still winning, except for a massive oil leak which has taken it off the road for about a week

off-topic: is your respect level legit?

on-topic: I drive a red 2009 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T. It looks EXACTLY like this:

Will probably take a pic and upload it here tomorrow. Mine's a little beat up compared to the one in the pic, but it's the exact same model.
11 years ago
i love how you use videos to boost your youtube count every WIP.
11 years ago
Please don't comment unless your trying for a contest or its important. Makes it hard to look through the answers.

Thanks

Yes, because people have been commenting on this thread.... >.>

since you want me to participate. 15.
11 years ago
New contest!        How many black ops guns are in comosea?  Reward: play fac with me on release day and ill show you the wasteland.

that's not even about your map...lol@threadsorry
11 years ago
3 times more fappable with higher res. keep up the good work, looking forward to this one.
11 years ago
Any one wanna be beta testers?

ME!!! sorry for caps but I've waited for this map forever! if not, i'll cry  :alone:
11 years ago
go to root>map_source
find your map
right click>copy
go to desktop or safe folder and right click>paste
11 years ago
try doing something (mapping related) that you haven't done before?

he just said he's bored with mapping and has no motivation and you say do more mapping.  :poker:
11 years ago
reason to raise post count :/
11 years ago
Added POSSIBLE MW2 Weapons List!

if it's cfg make sure you give credit.
11 years ago
Yeah, like deathclonic said. Take time off mapping, just don't worry about mapping or making progress, and just do other things. Perhaps learn modelling so that you're still around the modding area and you don't lose it completely. That's what I did and recently I'm getting more and more back into mapping.  :accepted:
11 years ago
Loading ...