or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Earth

stop failing at placing path nodes.
11 years ago
(Content removed from quote.)
omg i nearly broke my ribs laughing at that.

:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
We're sorry.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
11 years ago
lol well why you think I switched sites?
No offense, I honestly couldn't care less why you do anything you do. I'm just telling you the same thing I tell the few others at zm who are still in your state of mind, which is to put all the crap in the past and stop talking crap about each other. I mean really saje, you wouldn't like a voting option JUST because zm has it? Facebook has had this option for 8 years and TMG had this before ZM. I'm sure Nick wasn't even thinking about ZM when he suggested it.
11 years ago
Hahahaha

A wild daedra descent appears.
treminaor uses DONT FUCK WITH US
It's not very effective.
daedra descent uses HINTSTRING IS BROKEN, YOUR MAP SUCKS AND SO DO YOU
It's very ineffective.
treminaor uses BAN HAMMER.
It's super effective!
omfg you're killing me over here  :lol:
11 years ago
Dude where is your map? Who are you? Oh yeah thats right you are NOBODY. Pretty sure I have never played any of your maps. If you wanna whine and cry goto ZM with that shiz.
uh no. he's been banned 6 times over at ZM for this exact behavior.
11 years ago
exactly
I think he meant for the fact you can't pay 20 bucks for the game  :please:
11 years ago
so this would be like a shooting range? where is the challenge and fun then if they can't get you?
11 years ago
well... i cant play ugx mod... too much money to buy... unless theres a way to download it for free :nyan:
20$ is seriously a lot of money to you?
11 years ago
not too sure about the first part, it's odd it doesn't work automatically. just a thought though, perhaps having the weapon's price the same price as another gun, so that it knows how to divide the points I guess?
the error is a little odd too, have you made the type99_lmg_upgraded file? I know that if you make the upgraded one but it's the same exact stats as the non-pap'd one, you'll get an error.
for the clip display, yes, but i forgot what it was you had to find, I think there are some weapon editors that do this for ya.
11 years ago
I don't know why you guys are so surprised, zombiemode obviously is on the back of the game bus - they spend the least amount of time on its development and testing, and give the least amount of fuck about post-release issues involving it.
I did expect bugs, but not these outrageous ones. I mean, a shooter that you can't aim is a shooter that you can't play. Because of this glitch, it means lots of random/bs deaths.
11 years ago
*watchs video*

yeah, i said it once, and ill say it again, treyarch didn't test the game as much as they should have. so now they gotta go and release thousands of patch's to fix it all.

and what about those who bought the game and don't have an internet connection to update the game :/

what makes it more retarded is that these weapons only have these glitches on zombies, they are flawless on multiplayer. seriously though, aim down your sight with MTAR and shoot a wall. like wtf  :poker:

also forgot to mention the HAMR's rate of fire slows down after like 15 shots.
11 years ago
Opinion: Best CoD. No last stand, ghost is unlocked late so rarely used which results to people actually shooting UAV's down, amazing weapons and customization.

Pro: Weapons, big interactive world and secrets in zombies, MP is the most fair than any CoD, no OP or overused weapons, which results to less people bitching online.

Con: Freezes on consoles, could have used more anims, horribly glitched weapons in zombies.

Score: 9. If just the few bugs were fixed I'd rate 10.

but uh..
We're sorry.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab
happens on plenty of weapons like MTAR, HAMR, all snipers..
11 years ago
just looking through about 271 pages of gifs and randomly found it, trying to find a better one though.
honestly you snapped on that one, i'd keep it if i were you.  :nyan:
11 years ago
Loading ...