Last Active
October 23, 2019, 09:31:56 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
de
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 01:44:21 pm
I made a grenade weapon but when it explodes the zombies just fall. I need them to die with the anihilator death fx EVERYTIME If someone could make a script for that that would be splendid! The grenade weapon is called scavanger_explosion_zm just in case someone needs the name. The FX I mean is fx_h...
7 years ago
So I tried to port the scavanger from cotd a few weeks ago and had the same problem turns out you need to spawn a grenade weapon when your projectile impacts which is fairly easy to do: First you need to set the impact type to bolt then you need to set the projectile explosion type to bolt and then ...
7 years ago
I haven't seen a tutorial on this topic on youtube but im sure some talented user of ugx has figured it out I would really appreciate it.
7 years ago
Im having huge difficulties with setting up my sound alias correctly. The sounds are not sounding as good as I want them to. Also I can't seem to figure out how to play the rampup sound before the explosion there is no option for some kind of "fuse sound" in the weaponfile. I would RE...
7 years ago
So I ported the origins pap camo while the 115 portion of the gun looks great the metal part is way too zoomed in and it looks ugly how could I zoom out/make it smaller ?
7 years ago
So the thing is im really tired of the blue mystery box so I I'd like to have the mystery box from revelations is there any way I can establish my goal ?
7 years ago
Loading ...