or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Doodles_Inc

Just curiosity
7 years ago
My zombies are dying when passing some time or passing some areas, what should this be? How can I fix it?
Thanks.
7 years ago
Hey, I would like to know how to create a shadow with something like a brush, if someone knows please help me.
Thanks.
7 years ago
I have my .map autosave backup of my map, but, how can I restore it into a exportable map, like, to appear in the mod tools launcher?
Thanks
7 years ago
 Hello, someone could tell me what some volumes do? Here are what I need to know:
Umbra volume, Fpstool 60 or die, Sky, Sun volume
Thanks  :D
7 years ago
 Always I test any of my maps the zombies have some strange animations, are floating, when they become crawlers they start flying, and stuff like that, how can I fix this bug? Please, someone help me, any screenshots/files you need to help me I will be happy to give to you  ;)
7 years ago
 I have a map i've been making has 1 week, and, today, I had a problem, my simply don't open anymore, all I get is a blackscreen (opening via launcher and via BO3), someone know something that I could do to fix this bug?
7 years ago
 I´m making map has 1 week, everything was fine, but today, when I compiled and linked my map, the map simply don´t open, I have a blackscreen forever, my other maps are running fine, someone know something about this?
7 years ago
Hey, I am making a zombies map and I need help with something, my map is to easy, is there a way to change something to make the map harder??? Like in the mod ZM_INSANE, thanks.  :)
7 years ago
Loading ...