Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 28, 2024, 02:43:56 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Thanks killingerk, i'm glad ya like it! Hopefully it ends up being good enough that everyone will. I've got some great ideas for this map.
9 years ago
Here's what i've gotten done so far!

! No longer available

I messed with some worldspawn settings to try and make it look a little more like Guardian, but it looks like it could be a sno...
9 years ago
If I just knew the basics of body rigging it would be a piece of cake. It's not that I want the boss to just be a zombie with more health, just that I have nothing to learn from to make a custom boss model. The only video tutorials are either someone with a thick accent and still mumbles or jus...
9 years ago
Probably mostly due to the sounds and such, there might be some sounds that I might have unnecessarily compiled in the mod builder, but i'll get a Mega link up for those who prefer it. Mediafire is always just faster for me because Mega likes to hang on 99% longer than it would take to download...
9 years ago
@sean_a_z, Okay I can get rid of the weapons no prob. (or change their damage, I know the pistols have to go though)

@conn6orsuper117, I'll fix the Quick Revive, and what do you mean by, it's "actually a boss"? The boss I had wasn't much but a stronger zombie with...
9 years ago
Loading ...