Last Active
April 25, 2020, 02:10:31 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 18, 2024, 10:36:42 am
I have created a test map and have managed to compile and get into the game. If I choose the the "Run Game" tab in the launcher and try to launch my map, it doesn't work. it just loads up the Multiplayer screen and sits there. If I do /map mp_my_map_name, then it starts to load it but ...
4 years ago
Hello everyone. I am trying to get back into making maps for Call of duty world at war. I have everything installed and working. Going to try the script placer later today. I am working on a map and I am trying to make a book case move. I put the model in my map, added some books and turned it into ...
4 years ago
ya, I figured out that copy and paste thing already. I am not skipping past it. They are not there.
6 years ago
I have a fresh install of the mod tools. Installed all the patches 1 at a time and then clicked the converter after all all game patches and mod tool patches were installed. Using the asset viewer, I see some sandbags that I want to use but when I go to the raw/xmodel folder, there is no sandbag by ...
6 years ago
Yes. There were times when I was trying to make a GSC file and it would not let me. I uninstalled everything and tried a new install. It seems to be better but I am still having some model problems. I have some in models in the colmaps folder that don't seem to work. Any idea about that?
6 years ago
hello everyone. I have installed the tools and it looks as if I am having read/write problems with the directories. I have tried several times to install all the patches and then select the folders and make sure that the have read/write access in windows 10 but it looks as if I am still having troub...
6 years ago
Loading ...