April 16, 2024, 07:52:28 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
raging_judge
Twitch
Coextant
CoD WaW
Insuperable
So yesterday, I was playing ugx_reqiuem with my xbox controller. I was going to cange mods, but my mouse cursor disappeared and I used the exec disabelXboxController.cfg command with no avail as well as the escape key. Just did a fresh reinstall but the problem persists. Now, when I open WaW I have ...
8 years ago
Great map, played the first few times, then I started getting extreme texture issues with all of my maps... Not sure if its THIS map or if it's T4M
8 years ago
Okay, so I think I fixed PART of the problem. I can play the maps. I fix where the mods folder goes. The NEW problem is this; Whenever I install any .exe for a custom zombies map, the program automatically makes a new mods folder in my profile folder, THEN deletes the map files, leaving me with: mpd...
9 years ago
So, I have CoD Waw installed from Steam with all the updates and everything. I tried installing two maps from here, Cryogenics and Zombie Desert. After installing the two and clicking the shortcut displayed in the UGX-Mods folder that was automatically created, I got taken to the main menu. Here...
9 years ago
Loading ...