Last Active
August 28, 2016, 05:04:43 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 20, 2024, 04:38:02 am
sorry about that, I will try to have a mega and google drive link up to. Was not expecting that. My internet sucks so it wont be up till tomorrow.

Its saying the version isnt compatible with ...
8 years ago
Looks interesting, downloading now. Will probably post how it was and what can be fixed or not.
9 years ago
very nice map although i have to wonder is there a way to get all perks or just 4 is the cap, because there has to be a way to get them if you add them all and electric cherry isnt as good as it normally is there is a corner where if you go prone you cant get up even if you crawl away from it. but i...
9 years ago
that is the point of the hacker though it exist to not get cut of from the excevators, you can slowly hack them once & never get trapped on either side...BUT its part of Leviathans core mechanic and in rare cases where...
9 years ago
can you move the hacker to a different location i was playing and the excavator blocked the path to the hack, i couldnt use the box or get the hacker at all, it was round 20 i decided to call it quits. if you can fix that the map is solid...
9 years ago
 :rainbow: this looks really amazing im looking for a really good map to download and i just found it but is this map ready for downlaod if so how do i download it  T^T it looks so amazing
9 years ago
Loading ...