Steam
cdub7304
Twitter
ScoldingPenny2
Ubisoft Connect
wizord82
Youtube
Chris Ward
Not sure about the function you made, I'm not good with scripting yet. I do know that the line load_wepon_specs_from_table, Istanbul referring to your wepons.csv. (a table with all weapons info (ie. weapon name, cost, in the box or not, is a wounder weapon, spawn a wallbuy,ect....)) it is locate...
5 years ago
Following all the tutorials on line to change wallbuy weapons. My wallbuys are from craftedanimation preb. so I've Made a custom weapon.csv and the folders needed. added the stringtable:: line in my .zone file and made sure the give_wepon function() in my mapename.GSC and csc file were set to my...
5 years ago
Did you ever solve this problem, I have the exact same issue. Edit .csv and nothing happens it ignores all changes.
5 years ago
I am just now getting into custom zombie map making and barely know what I'm doing catching on very quickly because of your guys tutorials and how and I think it's skylord here with all of these downloads I just want to thank you so much man I did not want to spend the time ripping all these...
5 years ago
Loading ...