us
Local Time
April 26, 2024, 04:58:27 am

Contact & Social Links

Steam
CoD WaW
Camberedzomb
Youtube
So I'm mapping as I do usually, and suddenly when I go to compile and test my map, I get an error the launcher HAS NEVER thrown before. Keep in mind, I've been working on this map on and off for 3-4 months and I can't even launch the map due to an error that doesn't even seem to be t...
4 years ago
Hey guys! I need a bit of help. I'm trying to add my second zone, I added it as an adjacent zone and activated it and all, checked the scripts in radiant and checked the scripts in my GSC and everything checks out. If anybody could provide insight as to what I'm doing wrong, I'd great...
7 years ago
So, after weeks of trying, I've just got closer than ever on installing the perks. One issue though, is that I'm now getting an error "script compie error uninitialised variable 'i' and I decided maybe it was time to release my console.log for my map and the zombiemode_spawn...
8 years ago
Hey guys! I was wondering how to add more to my map that comes in localized_mapname.ff and mapname_patch files. What I mean by that is say I want Harry's perks, Nate's BO2 guns, Bluntstuffy's panzer and let's say MOTD player and zombie models, all of which come in those two previ...
8 years ago
Hey guys! I was wondering something, I couldn't find ANYTHING online, but I figured I'd ask here since you amazing knowledgeable people may be able to give me some answers. when I'm mapping, I prefer to remake non zombies maps into zombies maps. There are some really juicy multiplayer...
8 years ago
Also, here's the chunk of code from the actual error line: [code]if ( level.zombie_vars[ "deadshot_laser" ] && self hasPerk( "specialty_bulletaccuracy" ) )
      self setClientDvar( "cg_laserForceOn", 0 );

if( self GetStance() == "prone&q...
8 years ago

Signature

Making maps is fun, getting errors isn't.
Loading ...