or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - cadurling

Game 1 zombies spawned super slow when someone went down near end game.  Game 2 near the phd I got stuck in window while fixing barrier.   Great looking map, but glitches ruin the map.
5 years ago
Thanks for the heads up, but I downloaded the file and ran a scan with malwarebytes and windows defender (both are able to detect idle buddy virus) nothing was found in file https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/theroom-by-naniby-v-1-0/15616/.  If you have other evidence to this please share, but as far as I see there is no problem with the file.

PS: You also posted in wrong section. 
6 years ago
Map is very glitchy.  I tried playing with 3 players and it is unplayable. 

1) 1 player spawns in stuck in the floor.

2) Game freezes randomly for like 4 seconds at a time.

3) 2 players could buy the wall gun 3rd player couldn't.

After that just gave up. 
6 years ago
I use the teleporter, and it only takes me to Pack a Punch, and there's nothing else to do in that room.

When you tele to pap the first time it should start the Samantha hide and seek.  Find the 5 Samatha's then take the tele and it should take you to skull island.
6 years ago
No not the skull island step.  That soul box worked, although only 1 of us teleported to the island.  The orb I'm talking about is the one that you knife off the table and it floats around the teleporter going to pap, requires 60 souls.  The 60 number never went down, we thought the counter might just be glitched, but after 5 rounds the orb still didn't finish filling, so we just gave up.  Anyways cool map I'll give it another go later and see if it was just an unlucky game.
6 years ago
So I played the map again with a friend and the game glitched on filling the orb with souls.  Solo it worked no problem but playing with 2 players no souls would go in the orb.  I know you said you stopped working on the map, but just curious if this happened to anyone else?
6 years ago
Pretty good map.  Only question is why did you name it "The One Window"?  I only noticed the map now, since I just passed it over because of the name.
6 years ago
What speeds do people get downloading from Mediafire?  I only get around 220KB/s, probably because I'm in Korea.  Mega is better but still only around 1MB/s.  Google Drive is by far the best with around 20MB/s download speed.  Anyways I decided to upload the map to my google drive so here is a link that I will keep up for at least the next couple of years.

6 years ago
some are complaining about the step crashing the game, I can't even find it

You gotta go to pap area and launch the little spaceships.  After that find them flying around the map and fill them with souls.  Once they are all filled go over to the tele to pap and start the Simon Says, game crash happens then.
6 years ago
Keeps crashing on the simon says.  Tried 4 times and it has crashed everytime.
6 years ago
Wow looks great.
6 years ago
I played for about 20 minutes before I got this error and game crashed.

Assertion

d:\code\projects\c + +\linkermd\components\game_mod\cscr_parser.cpp (190):

gScrParserPub [inst]. sourceBufferLookupLen >0

6 years ago
This "T4m" does not support LAN! :(
So that no map with it does not work on the local network. :-[

Not True.
I have played many t4m maps on same LAN with no problems.
6 years ago
Confirmed Fix is working in coop (2 players).  150k for buyable ending just make sure you stay in the zone while the endgame timer is going down or it will say Mission Failed.
6 years ago
I'm getting same error as CODCZ115.
6 years ago
Loading ...