or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CabCon

Can you make it compatiblel with the Nova Six gamemode? :)
I maybe will do it, yeap :D
8 years ago
very well done Cab, Might use these myself.
Thanks for the release :)
Thank you!
I did already some new :D Maybe you find there also some sounds which you like :)
https://soundcloud.com/user-352983377/sets/custompack_saint_nazaire

Regards,
CabCon.
8 years ago
Looks awesome! Can't wait for it. If you need some custom sound developments feel free to contact me :D
8 years ago
Not sure if the IW 3.0 in WaW supports realtime light rendering.

Watched some YT videos of the tools, this will be amazing for the community and I can't wait to create custom maps and servers for this game  :D I hope someone will port the BO1/BO2 maps into Black Ops 3.
Yeah, I hope that too. :) Someone should port Kino der toten!
8 years ago
Best mod menu out there. But every time I try to play zombies online, it doesn't let me even spawn in.  :alone:
Did you try to load the menu with player with have the mod also installed? Because you can't load the menu with people without loaded the menu. :D Like on every other gsc mod for black ops1.
8 years ago
Hello UGX-Community,
today Treyarch started the closed Alpha for the Black Ops 3 Mod tools.

https://twitter.com/pcdev/status/722852728356139008

What do you think about it? Do you got access?

Information

Zeroy released a picture of the new Radiant Editor.

A first Radiant Preview. Created by UGO.

Zeroy released a Speed Mapping Video on his Youtube Channel.
8 years ago
Thank you CabCon! :D I really appreciate that you sent a mediafire link in the reply. :) Also I agree 100% with Hitman too.
Thank you :) And yeah I understand him too :D
8 years ago
Linking your own sites topic is soliciting, which is against the rules, so I swapped it with the Mediafire link
Sad but ok! :) I won't link my site in the future.
8 years ago
Hey can you make a mediafire or mega download link? My laptop will not download it, because it thinks, it's a virus :/
Hello, sure the problem is the uploader not the file! Also of course it isn't a virus!

Mediafire:
8 years ago
can still do it in co-op - just means the host has to be the only one controlling it - which would be prefered anyway
Yeah, I know but I will do the players menu last. :) Like that the host can give players the menu.
8 years ago
For starters, I wanna say that this is a really great concept for a mod! I think any mod that keeps vanilla gameplay while giving more options to players is a 100% must-download, personally.

Anyway, I screwed around with most of the options. I don't think a lot of them are useful outside of trolling friends, but I did find that setting vision to default_night made the maps look A LOT better. That + 90 FOV significantly improved overall visual quality.

However, the menu is very difficult to navigate. I would adjust controls to as follows:

Right click + V = open menu

Scroll wheel = go up/go down

F = toggle

This would make navigation much easier and not require the player to waste ammo in their gun going through the menu.

Also, the ability to set some options as default at the start of every match would be fantastic.

First of all thank you for your detailed feedback. This menu like you said was created to give the player the opportunity to change what he want and try things out. Also I used this button monitoring because every mod menu have this control since w@w, but I will update the menu and add some control settings to change the buttons. :) And you're right I can get other keys via a key monetoring.

theres a way to detect certain button presses but the draw back is will only detect the host
Yeap this menu is based for solo so It won't be a problem I think :D
8 years ago
For some reason every time I load it in on ShangRi La is loads for a bit and crashes..and I know I'm not running any other mods with it. Any idea of what it could be?
Maybe it will replace a file which I'm using for the mod. I will take a look. Which version of the game are you using? :)
8 years ago
Loading ...