Last Active
February 04, 2021, 11:58:24 pm

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 10:39:04 pm
people, just play the nuketown 1880's map that is already out. Its free, and looks really good and plays so well. There really won't be too much of a difference between this map and that one so just play that until this one is finished
8 years ago
Dude. I love you for making this map. I have been looking so hard for a map based on the original doom game
8 years ago
How many skulls do you need to find... i found 5 and still nothing
8 years ago
There are two things I don't like:
1) I think this somehow messed up my regular solo der riese (every time i buy a gun off the wall I get 'Default Weapon'
2)  I cannot get rid of the boss, is there anyway to play without the boss? I understand that the map is meant to ...
8 years ago
If people are asking to help test the map then it would make my week if i could help test the map, it looks great, i saw a few of his youtube videos and he is actually really good at zombies (so we know the map is going to be made by someone who knows what they are doing). The map also looks great a...
8 years ago
This maybe a horribly stupid question but when do you think this map will be released to the public, but if it already is how can i get it
9 years ago
Loading ...