Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 23, 2024, 08:43:23 pm

Contact & Social Links

Facebook
I fixed it. Apparently you can't wrap around to an already activated zone without activating it again. So I just created another zone in between them.
7 years ago
Checked my zone, zombies, and struct kvps all are correct have no idea whats going on.
7 years ago
For some reason my map has an extremely bright light from the ground that grows in intensity the further I go down. I have no idea why I have no lights down there. I have a light grid volume around the whole map.
7 years ago
i''m having a problem with an elevator that when I go into it at the top the zombies can't find a path to goal. I've tried to put a mon clip as the floor and put path nodes all over but they still can't find the path. at the bottom of the elevator its fine because its actual...
7 years ago
When I am in zone 2 the zombies still spawn in start zone and vise versa. Then I get zombie can't find path loop. I didn't want to make a path for them to get from one to the other but maybe I have to? Any suggestions would really be appreciated.
7 years ago
I apologize if this has been answered already but I have searched and couldn't find anything. I'm wondering if there is a way to stop spawners from using my start zone and maybe respawn into my next zone once it is activated. The reason is because the next zone is activated through an elev...
7 years ago
Loading ...