Last Active
April 08, 2017, 07:06:33 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 29, 2024, 03:38:23 pm

:D lol Just wanted to make sure, just in case you didn't know ;) But you should be good, once that controller command is entered, it will automatically bind all the keys needed to the controller so you will be ...
9 years ago
Love this map! Just a few things that bothered me or came up to my mind. Maybe you can make a Five Nights at Freddy's 2 map!
1. It's way too small. You should change the buyable ending into another debris. Then you can go outside and maybe a car or some mode of transportation would end the game...
9 years ago
Now keep in mind there is a controller command that you have to input in order for the controller to acutally work.
Also look sensitivity has to be changed the same way when using a controller. I'll go ahead and...
9 years ago
A wired Xbox 360 controller is your best bet, I believe when I wrote this I was using a Logitiech F310 though.  I got it from walmart for around $22.00 I believe.

When I switched to the 3...
9 years ago
    I think it might have been the xbox controller I was using.. Went out and bought a logitech cheapo and it is working fine now.

Would you care to tell me which controller ...
9 years ago
Loading ...