Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 24, 2024, 11:58:03 pm
Make sure this button isn't selected: .
9 years ago
There are multiple limits for vert/tris. If you are talking about what can be seen in radient without radient crashing, then the limit is 1500-1550 ( some where around that ). As for model limits, the converter can only convert up to 1800-1850 ( approximately ). I would stick to under 1800 due to th...
9 years ago
awesome, i take it your doing your own anims? Or have you got a secret advantage?  :troll:
Yes these are all made by me and stabilized by n123q45 ( by stabilized I mean made to look less robotic and s...
9 years ago
I have taken a break from the gameplay mechanics and started scripting the Venom X:
9 years ago
I dont know if you want to strictly follow the Extinction mod idea. If not, you can add a special mini-game where can appear a message announcing a zombies round; a bunch of zombies appears everywhere on the map and try to...
10 years ago
please get back on topic. i cant force you guys to believe me, so im not going to. N1 doesnt even have windows anymore. He uses ubuntu. but please get back on topic. also can a mod remove this spam? i did put in glowing red text please keep this forum on topic
10 years ago
Loading ...