or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - blackrock555

david vondahaar has to pay people money to get even half way to the standard of this. he will bow down to your superior map
10 years ago
apart from the quitting bug where your game crashes which really isnt a big deal, this map overall is very good and provides a good challange.
10 years ago
My pre-play judgement of this is that is looks and sounds great cant wait to load it up and crack on
10 years ago
id love to see ugx do a source game or mod
10 years ago
Well this has nothing to do with CZ or even games, but as I was sitting at the window watching all the snow fall and about 6 inches already on the ground, It made me start to wonder how many other of you all are seeing the same thing. I know that for some of you all 6 inches of snow is really nothing. I live in SC, so for me its not normal.  :o
If only i could have snow instead of rain and wind. That and flooding is pretty much the story since christmas in the south west/east of England, its horrible.
10 years ago
Loading ...