or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - blackrock555

is this map going to play sort of like panic centre only a much better and more imersive experience?
9 years ago
I know. I was just saying that it'd work if he did give the mod to me, not that i'd actually add it.

Anyway, the point of this beta isn't to suggest features, its to find issues with the map(script/level design). So i'd appreciate it if people would stop asking/bringing it up.

If no one finds anything major within the next 24 hours i'll release the map with a few minor fixes that i had forgot to fix.
sorry about saying it, aside from that its a good map
9 years ago
This map is probably near the 400FX limit as is so the UGX mod is out of the question. jbird's BO mod might work as long as the amount of BO guns = the amount of WaW guns, but i doubt Jbird would lend me his mod anyway so yeah lol
jbird isnt releasing his black ops weapon or mod to anyone, only his projects and ones with very experienced mappers
9 years ago
I thought this might be a modern remake of Berlin Bank starring Mary-Mark, but alas I was wrong as well  :(
I think thats what we all need  :'(
9 years ago
an amazing job so far keep it up, im sure im not the only one who wants to play this :D
9 years ago
please add a different download host, mega doesnt work in england, its so slow and barely functions, mediafire or google drive would be a good other alternative
9 years ago
ok this sounds... interesting, i hope it lives up to your other maps  :)
9 years ago
sorry but I do not like it at all when weapons are seen so small and out of sight of the character.
thats just an FOV thing i think, im sure they could have options to change the FOV if not dont complain and just wait for this map to be released
10 years ago
I see this better and better! Question; Do you will replace the actual map textures/details for HQ textures? hope you will  :cute:
i suspect he will, its only a beta for now just to get the map fully working ensuring that there arent any bugs with the map.
10 years ago
Spongebob would be proud over this beta test :P

(Image removed from quote.)
<-molotov+water=win
nice :D
10 years ago
well this map... this map is just awesome
10 years ago
The map is good, I like the idea of the verukkt zombie running but yea a standard one would be nice as well
ok i will release un update with the weapon fixes and any bugs tzp tells me, the sprinters will be put to normal waw zombie speeds and i will leave the sprinters version as a separate download for anyone who prefers them
I liked the fact that there is new weapons that havent been used before if im right? anyway good map, good detail, just a good map overall nothing major that is wrong.
10 years ago
How soon is soon?
when the mapper is truely happy with everything in the map for a release...
10 years ago
I'm sorry but zombies are moving ridiculously fast
You start with pistol and there's no wall weapon around
Amount of doors you have to buy until you get to Jugg or a wallweapon is beyond ridiculous.

Good thinking, good map but this poor execution is like you don't want people to play your map.
1 door to get a wall weapon, OMG so many
10 years ago
If you add your own flair to the map then it will make it unique to yourself, the combo is good but add some personal parts to the map to keep it from looks identical to the two maps
10 years ago
Loading ...