or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - blackrock555

ndu2 was an ok map for the time, ndu revamp with the standard perks and pap was ok, this however, this i am very happy and excited for, custom weapons, hopefully fixed perks etc. :D
9 years ago
ah i remember watching yoteslaya do an insanely high round challenge on the original hotel, such good times ive had on that map, good times :D
9 years ago
havent got aw yet so this is nice :D thanks chroma
9 years ago
such an amazing map, thanks to the hard work of some special people, i have noticed one thing, the fireing sound for weapons is a little quiet, doesnt matter but i thought id mention it.
9 years ago
This map is so amazing, great map, reminds me of Alcatraz which I love.
this is a remake of the prison from season 3 of the walking dead
9 years ago
I hear you man. I've been here for YEARS and do you see how many posts I have? And then multiply that by how many respect points I have and these UGX tyrants still won't let me do things like edit their posts and rearrange the format of their website. It's unreal, I've been thinking about leaving for good.
lol the reviewer than wants more that just his own special title :P

The map
It looks good so far, might want some better textures maybe for the outside of buildings, just my opinion of it.
9 years ago
id like to be a beta tester if thats ok?
9 years ago
stevie keep it up, looks freakin smexy as hell :D
9 years ago
the tab part showing kills etc just makes me happy :D
9 years ago
Im curious what weapons you guys are talking about, because at this point I have triple checked all the weapon files and they are all using the black ops weapon files - so if there are any differences then it must be in the engine and not on my behalf or porting them.
maybe having a side by side comparison of all the guns in the BO mod compared to BO1 would help with any differences between weapons, ie gun stats etc.
9 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)
we figured we'd share some of our favorite screenshots as we move along!
is there a hint of having a knife starting weapon as well? ;)
9 years ago
looks ok for an early stage map
9 years ago
I can see light, i can see colour, i hope i can see black ops weapons as it should fit the timeline very nicely being 1986, your choice though since its your map. Amazing looking map so far please keep this up :D  :rainbow:
9 years ago
fun map to play :D
9 years ago
i hope all 20 perks work in the release!
9 years ago
Loading ...