or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bkcarlito

map is broken on solo. no zombies spawn at all and whenever you use button to throw grenade it brings up the selection for you weapon again, everytime you use grenade. fix map bro.
10 years ago
!!!!!WARNING TO SOLO PLAYERS!!!!! This F**KING map SUCKS! and is absolutely NOT for SOLO players  >:( in fact there is NO way to pass this level on solo if you don't have a ray gun or a shit ton of luck OR A EFFING MIRACLE HAPPENS. ASSHOLE map makers need to think about making their maps appeal to ALL  PLAYERS. Or reduce the door prices and shorten the accomplishments for solo players. There is a REASON that SUCCESSFUL game companies (like Treyarch) apply this logic to the maps they produce.... because they don't want to alienate half their fan base.

ONE more thing any map that requires me to spend more than 15,00 points to get to the box and 20,000 points to get to the power... is a F**KING shitty map and the maker needs to rethink some shit!

Oh and one more thing WHAT THE F**K is the point of having quick revive on a map if when you go down the zombies just stand over you waiting for you to get revived so they can ASSF**K YOU WITHIN 1.5 SECONDS?!?!? (might as well re-name quick revive on this map to ZOMBIE BAIT)

other than that though this map has a nice layout and WOULD BE FUN TO PLAY IF THE PERSON THAT CREATED IT WASN'T AN IDIOT! :(

OP don't get discouraged by this idiot. He obviously doesn't have the skills to play this map the right way. I got upset about it as well but after someone assisted to find what I was looking for I disregarded the comment. This map is just great on solo, probably better except no help with EE. Just ignore this rude dis-respective comment and do not let it get you down at all. This is an amazing map and provided that no one has completed the EE yet seems to make it that much better. Keep making great maps.
10 years ago
I would just take out dolphin dive after the things found last night. But thats ultimately your choice.
10 years ago
Edit: Nevermind. figured out some of it with the help of someone that I won't name unless he wants me to.
10 years ago
Gotta fix the kinfe, it is just way to slow. The barrier directly in front of Stamina Up in the small room, when I repaired it I got stuck at the barrier and can't get out unless you get downed. Overall enjoying map. Just needs a few tweaks.
10 years ago
The detail of this map is just freaking amazing!!! Don't think I have ever seen detail this fine. Very challenging on solo. Not much room to run and not being able to keep crawlers is even more of a pain. Will give me a run for my skills. Hope I can complete this map. Very awesome awesome job on the map bro.
10 years ago
Loving the traps you are putting in here and the perks. Look forward to playing this map.
10 years ago
Wow. Love your dedication to these maps bro. You haven't disappointed yet and I know you want on this one either. Awesome job.
10 years ago
LOL. I get told this after I give up and quite. LOL. Oh well. Maybe another time then. Disregard my last post then. Sorry
10 years ago
I must be missing something. Playing solo and pretty sure I have all power parts but can't build power. I was able to put 2 pieces on but can't build the third, the panel. I am assuming there are 3 power parts; panel, cable, and button. I am stuck right now unless I am missing something big time. Any help is appreciated.
Edit: found a fourth part, the handle. But still can't build power. So I must be missing something still. Hopefully I can figure it out.
Well don't play this map on solo, a waste of time. Very disappointed. Hope it gets updated with all the issues fixed.
10 years ago
I think this map could do without dogs. They don't die like normal zombie dogs do. Shot a clip in them point blank without ads and doesn't kill em, on round 6 and 12, and I had the honeybadger and HK. But that is just my opinion. Other than that map is pretty sick. Look forward to seeing the ending of the EE and ending of map. Play more of it later. Great job.
10 years ago
Is there an ending to this map?
10 years ago
The PaP doesn't have any animation to it, doesn't really bother me but just letting ya know.
Really loving some of the double PaP guns. Some are trolls and some are just beast.
10 years ago
The refrigerator in spawn room, does it have a purpose or is it a troll? I get perk points off it and it makes perk sound when you bump into it.
10 years ago
well there isnt a way by defauly... but there is a way
Care to share or gonna make us look it up?  :troll:
10 years ago
Loading ...