or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - bkcarlito

Question. What sort of proof do we need to show we made it to a high round? Screenshot or video?
10 years ago
Another thing that I have noticed is the box hasn't moved from its spawn point, no matter how many times it gets hit.
10 years ago
I am stuck like chuck right now. On round 15 and have everything opened up and all perks that are in the areas that are open but can't figure out what to do next. I assume its teleport but can't find a key. This map is great but very challenging EE. Don't even think I know where to get started at. Not good at these things.
10 years ago
Just played part of the map. It is quite a challenge on solo. I'll have to play with some friends to enjoy the entire map. But from what I have seen it is epic. Love the detail. Can't wait to see this map completed by someone, entire EE that is.
Oh and btw, not sure if this was intentional or not but I got the random perk power up and it gave me Deadshot but it wasn't the proper Deadshot. It had no laser basically or it didn't aim straight to the zombies heads, at least for me it didn't.
10 years ago
Been waiting on this map for a while. Can't wait to play it bro. Thanks so much. Will post if I find anything that is broken, which I doubt I will.
10 years ago
try and get the hell's redeemer :)
About that. What are the actual steps to getting it? Certain amount of kills? Kills only with tomahawk and no gun? Nascarfanatic told me gotta get over 300 kills and put it in something. If you don't want to say on the forum could you message me the steps? Been trying to get the Hells redeemer for a while and still can't figure it out. Thanks.
10 years ago
Yes I apologize for all the glitches in my map. I have been working on this map for almost a year now nonstop so right about now I really have no motivation to work on it but I have been forcing myself to work out glitches. Hopefully it will be done soon though. I am going camping next week so I will not have time to work on it.
Thank you for the reply and update. I can understand not wanting to work on it anymore after working on it that long. Just really wanting to see the ending of the map and completion of the EE. Look forward to the update. Thanks again.
10 years ago
Be patient. We don't know if he has school or personal things in his life and if he does he's taking care of those first most likely as that comes first. He said he will fix it who knows what wrong. Would you rather he release a update that fixed 2 little things instead of the full thing? I know pathing is one thing he is working on which is a pain if you've mapped before.
True. Didn't think about personal life stuff, which comes first. Never made a map so I don't know about any of that but I'm sure it's tedious. I was so pumped for this map before release and to only find out it has way to many glitches to enjoy it. I will try to be more patient. :)
10 years ago
Map maker. Do you intend on releasing an update for this map? Several times you have said you will fix these game breaking glitches but nothing has been posted. I honestly don't see a point having this map in releases if there will be no update, but thats not up to me. I'm sure I speak for many ppl when I say we would love to have a updated version with a fix to all the glitches. Really would love to see the ending to the EE as well but thats not going to happen with this version.
10 years ago
Grew up with all of his best 90's movies, Jumanji scared the hell out of me as a kid!

R.I.P. RW, I wish someone could have talked him out of suicide because it is never the answer. Hanging yourself is a pretty gruesome way out in my opinion, he must have been dealing with some pretty dark stuff. I knew he had some addiction issues but I didn't know it was as serious as it was.

He will be dearly missed.
Jumanji was an awesome movie. Also loved Mrs. Doubtfire when I was younger, much younger.
Depression is an evil disease.
Be awesome if someone made a zombie map dedicated to him. Have it based on jumanji or one of his big films.
10 years ago
Thunderfist punch.
10 years ago
He was a hell of an actor. One of the best in my opinion. Grew up watching loads of his movies. Will be missed for sure.
10 years ago
This map looks freaking epic. Just by the pictures it looks like a huge map. Compared to BO or BO2 maps, is this map as big, or bigger, than any of them?
Little idea. If you do have a boss zombie have some sort of health meter for it. Always great to know when the boss is almost dead.
One other thing. Think it would be possible to put the fling trap in this map from COTD? Loved that trap, also made easy transport too.
Very excited for this map. Know it will be a while before it is released, hopefully not to long though, but I am stoked for it.
10 years ago
Upgraded elemental staffs are needed for the Easter Egg. Put the staffs in the upgrader and kill 30 zombies with the grinder
Ok but what I am saying is I can't put any of the staffs in the upgrade. I got it to do it once when I played the map for first time but after that none of them will upgrade, won't let me insert staff into upgrade spot.
10 years ago
It would be nice if you could give some hints on what to do. Do we need staffs upgraded before doing buttons or after? Tried upgrading after buttons and didnt work.

Edit: Just tried upgrading staffs before doing buttons and nothing, note that I tried all staffs. Also tried after doing the buttons and nothing, still can't upgrade. This map is severally broken. Don't think I will play it again until a stable version is released.
10 years ago
Loading ...