or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - BioAftermath

editing/making fx its really hard(that might be why theres not a single tutorial on all google lol). your best options are to
1.get someone to send you the raygun fx (the one that mostly everyone who has the raygunmk2 uses, exept for the ones who use stock raygun fx)
2. learn to make it yourself
3. dont do anything
I have Black Ops 2, and I exported all of the models and animations myself. How can I export it and "Make it myself"?
10 years ago
I'm having a friend help with mapping while I handle other parts of the map building process, and he asked me to find out how to blend textures.
10 years ago
it is possible, but you have to make it yourself and it only works for image based fx
Well. If only I knew what that meant, or how to do it. Has anyone already made fx like the Ray Gun Mark II? Or would it be hard for me to make it myself, exactly how it was in BO2? (This question also applies to the Ray Gun and the Acid Gat)
10 years ago

this shows how to convert model and tanims in maya as well as converting it in assest manager
Thank you, hopefully I can make it though the whole video. Also, I know that you can't use fx from the Ray Gun Mark II, which I wish I could use, as well as the fx from the Ray Gun (After Buried). Is there a way to port fx and adjust it to fit the fx engine of WaW?
10 years ago
I have the Black Ops 2 models and animations and Maya 2012. I have all of Tom_BMX's tools in Maya (like connecting the weapon to the rig with a single click) and I want to know how to put all of the models and anims together so I can add it into a map. Can someone please direct me to a video, forum, page, ancient archive or whatever to help me accomplish this.
10 years ago
Thank you, I will try the reflection fix, but what about the zombies? I've done everything right, and it doesn't seem to work...
I failed to realize that the "connect paths" was for zombies. But I keep getting this error and how can I fix it?

ERROR: sound alias file weapons.csv: duplicate alias 'rpg_impact_boom'
10 years ago
When you compile the map you need to have connect paths, compile lights, and compile reflections checked.Press F to see the filters and just uncheck things you don't need at the moment such as clips and triggers.
Thank you, I will try the reflection fix, but what about the zombies? I've done everything right, and it doesn't seem to work...
10 years ago
First, the zombies won't move even though they are properly placed as well as the path nodes and everything is done right.

Second: I am having this red glowing effect:
I've tried to place reflection probes under every light in the map, but that doesn't work.
I tried moving the reflection probe away from any red light and I still have this issue. I tried removing all of the reflection probes, but Juggernog seems to emit this red light. Any thing that reflects light is glowing red on the map. Through process of elimination, I think that the Skybox is the issue, but I don't know how to remove it. I think that it could be the skybox/sunlight, but I'm new, so I'm not sure. When I changed the sun color to blue everything had a tinge of blue to it. But anything that reflects light was still red. It cannot be the sun color. I made sure that the values are exactly the same as the default map, and the path nodes are placed correctly for zombies, but they stand still as well as the dogs. They don't seem to know where I am.

And is there any way to disable all of the "things" around every prefab? It's something that just keeps getting in the way and I was wondering if it was possible for it no to be seen.

10 years ago
I answered that in my response. It would need modifications to work with the mod.
I hope that once 1.1 is released (whenever that will be) the scripter can fix Vulture Aid to be compatible.
10 years ago
No because his zombiemode_perks script and bo1 perk integrations would not work with the mod scripts at all. The filename conflicts could be avoided by not using your _patch.ff like I mentioned in the post you quoted but the scripts would not work without some modification.
I'm not a scripter, but is there any way to add Vulture Aid that is compatible with 1.1?
10 years ago
These drop-in modifications being released will not necessarily work with UGX Mod maps because we are already taking advantage of all available ff filenames that the engine supports, and our scripts are different. These mods would overwrite our UGX files, breaking the mod. If the mapper wants to not use his _patch or _load files for his mapname, he can rename these drop-in modifications to use those ff names because UGX Mod does not need them. That being said, I still doubt that these scripts would work alongside UGX Mod v1.1 without any specific compatibility modifications.

Good job on all these mods, Jay. They are very cool :)
So, when 1.1 comes out, I won't be able to use this and 1.1?
10 years ago
It's not in v1.0.3, and Saje never said that it was. It's in v1.1, and it was in this video.
I see now. Still no option for lock on when the controller is enabled, but I've asked about that before, and I'll try asking YaP1ll (Not exactly sure how to spell hos name) to make a script for lock on and for head lock on when Deadshot is equipped.

Edit: How did you say the script had to be set up? You set it before, but it was a while ago.
10 years ago
This already exists and is persistent for the current mod in use. It isn't possible within the engine to keep persistent data across multiple mods.
So, the FOV changer is already available on UGX 1.0.3? How to you apply it? And this setting can't be carried over like the other settings on 1.1?
10 years ago
I know that the chances of this request being completed are EXTREMELY slim, if not, nonexistent, but is there a way to implement an FOV slider in the settings that carries over to other UGX mod maps like the other settings?

10 years ago
Loading ...