Last Active
November 25, 2021, 11:09:00 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
au
Local Time
April 19, 2024, 05:59:54 pm
Hi, so I got this idea that in my map, the player will have to activate the "Tome of Eternal Darkness" and when they do, they will teleport to a location. How do I change the text of the book, which serves as the teleporter, to something along the lines of "Hold F to Read the Tome of ...
4 years ago
Hey,
So I did what you said and i managed to change the name of the gun in the HUD and other stuff,
but how about changing the name so when you walk up to the Wall Weapon it shows "Chicago Typewriter" instead of "Thompson."?
4 years ago
Hi thanks for the response. With the Notepad editing version you suggesting, am I editing thompson or the zombie_thompson or the zombie_thompson_upgraded file. Thanks
4 years ago
Hi. I want to change several of the weapons in WAW to match their Resident Evil 4 counterparts. I'm trying to change the Thompson to "Chicago Typewriter" but I get the unknown item error when I load the map in Launcher. Could someone please just do a full tutorial of how to change the ...
4 years ago
Hi all, I'm looking to install MOD Tools as explained in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FRahubBo
However, if you go to 2:30 you'll see that the Youtuber has all these files such as bin and export_errors in his root fi...
4 years ago
Loading ...