or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Andy Whelan

Hey,

So I was wonder who was everyone's favourite zombies character? (Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, Nikolai, Sal, Al, Billy, Finn, Hazmat Guys, CIA  guys)

Also which version so if you were to say Nikolai do you like the WAW/ BO1 version or the Origins version?

Thanks
9 years ago
Hey,

So I saw a post asking about exporting Black Ops 2 textures and so I began wondering if you can export MW2 textures. Is this possible?
9 years ago
Hey,

So I got bored of mapping and homework so I decided to cook up something in Photoshop  real quickly (I am pretty experienced Photoshopper BTW). So I decided to make a UGX Wallpaper and here it is. Feel free to save/ use, Enjoy :)

9 years ago
Hey,

Can some one show me how to make a custom model mystery box? For my first map I want to explore a little with custom stuff then I can begin on my bigger project in mind. BTW I am using the UGX MOD so even if I can't change the model because I am using the UGX MOD I still want to know. :)

Thanks.
9 years ago
Hey,

Does any one have a blender tutorial or a link to on? (preferably a video)   I'm just got it and am wanting to learn how to create a model, add a textures to it and the export it to WAW for my custom map. BTW I have got the COD Blender Add-On.

Cheers!
9 years ago
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with adding objectives to my map. By objectives I mean when you press TAB or in the top left corner of the HUD you can see what you have to do, e.g. Turn On Power.  Find the ......     Fill Soul Chests, E.C.T.

If you could help than thanks a heap. :)
9 years ago
Hi,

Does anyone know who to make a custom model?
9 years ago
Loading ...