Last Active
September 28, 2013, 01:39:30 am

Forum Profile

Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 27, 2024, 10:55:05 pm
Well, I haven't been able to pick this up very often, but I learned something this evening.  While in spectator mode, the only button that is registered is the Use Button ('F' by default), so I changed the ActionSlotFourButtonPressed to UseButtonPressed and it registers that the button was pres...
11 years ago
So, after a while of not being able to do anything with this, I was able to get back into it. 
Code Snippet
Plaintext
onPlayerConnect() {
  // ... normal code ...
  player thread spectatingMode(1);
  // ... rest of code ...
}

and

11 years ago
Great!  Thanks for the info, I'll try that today.  Again, I don't really play FPS, but am definitely enjoying learning how to MOD this game. 
11 years ago
This is what I was able to test last night for giving RC Bomb streak every 30 seconds.  I created a new folder in {black ops root}\mod\ called "mp_test".  In that folder I created subfolders: maps -> mp -> gametypes.  I copied {black ops root}\raw\maps\mp\gametypes\_ra...
11 years ago
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to respond.  It usually turns out that I don't really know what I'm trying to accomplish until I type it out.  It just happened that for this, I typed it out in a forum post.  I definitely understood (or thought I understood) the concept of &qu...
11 years ago
Thank you very much for your reply. 

I am definitely learning quite a bit now that I have a more directed route of what I would like to learn.  Right now I am starting with using a custom weapon that I have modeled in the game.  At the moment, I have the model created in M...
11 years ago
Loading ...