Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Parahelion's Groups
Parahelion's Contact & Social LinksSpencer Crane
Hi! This is my first time posting on the UGX-Mods forum page and I'm super excited because this issue has been super confusing.

Before I explain my problem I want to help you understand the layout of my map so you know what I'm dealing with. You start out in a house (start zone), then there are the suburbs (second zone) that the house you start in is located in. (The start zone has its own zone, then the suburbs has its own second zone). Lastly, when you turn on the power you can teleport to a farmhouse (third zone). The farmhouse is right by the suburbs but is separated by a wall and trees.

So. My issue is that I am stuck using a script_flag on a blockade that you have to buy before turning on the power so you can teleport because if you teleport without turning on the trigger you will die because the third zone isn't unlocked. but what sucks is that zombies spawn in the third zone while I'm in the second zone so I have to teleport all the way to the third zone to kill off the last 3-4 zombies. I have figured out that If I go to my mapname.gsc and put true after the open_third_zone, the zombies will not spawn in the second zone while I'm in the third zone unless I was already in the second zone and some zombies spawn. What I wanted to figure out was how to have zombies not spawn in the third zone after purchasing the blockade. My idea was to have the zombies despawn and respawn if they aren't near the player.

But how do I do that? What should I do?

Loading ...