Date Registered: 17 May 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
drakovi's Groups
drakovi's Contact & Social Links
Hello mappers! I am very new to the mapping scene. I started making a map and it looks like a cross with zombies supposed to be coming from the left right and bottom, but at the top are all the perks + PAP + mystery box. The main goal is to get enough for the buyable ending, located at the top as well. I implented i think everything that i need and did what i wanted, but im getting an error while trying to startup the map to check it out. It says UI Error 41437(as visible in image below).
Can anyone help me with the fix? And after it is fixed may i receive help in finishing my map? This is my first map and i cant find any answers to my error and i appreciate anyone who tries to help.

^that is the error i get^
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 May 2020
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
waka7's Groups
waka7's Contact & Social Links
You probably figured it out a long time ago but for anyone else that gets this, i'm pretty sure it will come from incorrectly installing something related to ui. Usually a perk machine. (Maybe always idk fully, it relates to the in game perk icon shaders in the bottom left of the screen, you know what I mean.) I believe it can happen when placing a ui folder included in a download in the wrong place or if it isn't able to read it because you don't have the necessary stuff. You probably don't have l3akmod, which you need to read .lua files for black ops 3. I got this error after incorrectly installing PHD Flopper.
Date Registered: 31 May 2023
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BigZachOnEm's Groups
BigZachOnEm's Contact & Social Links
You probably figured it out a long time ago but for anyone else that gets this, i'm pretty sure it will come from incorrectly installing something related to ui. Usually a perk machine. (Maybe always idk fully, it relates to the in game perk icon shaders in the bottom left of the screen, you know what I mean.) I believe it can happen when placing a ui folder included in a download in the wrong place or if it isn't able to read it because you don't have the necessary stuff. You probably don't have l3akmod, which you need to read .lua files for black ops 3. I got this error after incorrectly installing PHD Flopper.
How do you fix it? Like fix the install?

Loading ...