UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Strange map lighting issues (brighter in weird spots on ground)

broken avatar :(
Created 10 months ago
by DontGetSeen
Date Registered: 29 December 2020
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
DontGetSeen's Groups
DontGetSeen's Contact & Social Links
I'm having these strange lighting issues where in some parts of the map that you run to or enter, the lighting is brighter and blue on the ground, but some parts are fine.

https://imgur.com/a/WKQUZhN

Here are the images.^

I don't want to finish the detailing of this my map until i fix these lighting problems, and Im not sure what could be causing it. It could be a leak, the way i set up my worldspawn/sun settings, the way i made my skybox caulk brushes, or even my light grid volumes or something, maybe even there is a hole somewhere, or even my volumes or something. But if anyone has an idea please let me know, because i don't wanna play my map with anyone or publsh is as well until I fix it.

Also it says my map has a leak, but for the life of me i can't figure out where.

https://imgur.com/a/k7ymcG7

This is what the launcher sais about the leak. (You can click to enlarge the image)

I know this forum isn''t as popular as it used to be years ago for WAW modding, but i can't work on bo3 modding because its messed up and doesnt let me use it (But thats a different topic.)

If anyone knows anything about this lighting garbage i would love some assistance since its the only thing that's making my map look like crap.

Date Registered: 25 June 2023
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
young mapper
chill_AX2's Groups
chill_AX2's Contact & Social Links
try putting a light in these areas and see what happens, for me all what i had to do is just change its size and it worked but i think it wont work for u, gl

Loading ...