Date Registered: 14 November 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
McReaper38's Groups
McReaper38's Contact & Social Links
Most of the problem is in the title, i request help here because I didn't found any answers (it's been two days already and without answer it will continue so on ...).Explanations :
  • I followed UGX-Mods Confluence tutorial about rotating doors (see here).
  • I made a door following the tutorial, it worked out halfly without the origin script_brushmodel (the door rotated on itself).
  • When the origin script_brushmodel is re-introduce into my map, the compiling of its stop and return Error -1
  • I searched for solutions. I found one, using scripts and completly different from the UGX tutorial... I didn't like this method (so i'm asking UGX help).
The error when compiling :
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Loading map file C:\cod5-waw\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_mamap.map
Map C:\cod5-waw\Call of Duty - World at War\map_source\nazi_zombie_mamap.map, Entity 62, Brush 0, Origin 130.000000 318.000000 60.000000: Model is an origin brush only
Screenshot from radiant of the actual door with each KVP : Good to know (hard to see) : trigger_use & origin script_brushmodel are linked to the door script_brushmodel (blues arrows)
(Image removed from quote.)

Now you've got all the info and this simple error, I hope you'll be able to help me.Regards, Reapy.

Double Post Merge: October 16, 2018, 03:58:00 pm
Problem solved ! (lol the guy who needed to publy my post took enough time to let me have 18 hours to find a solution) : Had to : selected origin script_brushmodel and door script_brushmodel both and then right click on 2D view and go to script>brushmodel again, Bam ! Solved.
Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 03:58:00 pm by McReaper38

Loading ...