Date Registered: 3 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ProjectE30's Groups
ProjectE30's Contact & Social Links
So I have seen a few things on the internet about how to do this and everyone says to use Toms Ipak Exporter. So I got it but I am very unsure of how to use said program. If anyone would like to give me a push or another method it would be much appreciated!  :alone:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
 :poker:
So I have seen a few things on the internet about how to do this and everyone says to use Toms Ipak Exporter. So I got it but I am very unsure of how to use said program. If anyone would like to give me a push or another method it would be much appreciated!  :alone:
Download the mod tools from Steam, so go and hover over Library and go to Tools and find Black Ops Mod Tools and download it. Open it and hit converter. After that, look in raw>images and convert them to dds and you have your textures, only way I know of, that's how I got the building textures from Firing Range.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
:poker:Download the mod tools from Steam, so go and hover over Library and go to Tools and find Black Ops Mod Tools and download it. Open it and hit converter. After that, look in raw>images and convert them to dds and you have your textures, only way I know of, that's how I got the building textures from Firing Range.

You don't need to download the modtools from steam. Just go into main and look in the IWD files.

Loading ...