Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The world will always underestimate me...until i show them what my creativity is capable of.
Erthrock's Groups
Hi i am trying to use some cooler w@w playermodels that are already in the game as my heros but whenever i do they look like this please help
Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 12:18:11 am by Erthrock
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hi i am trying to use some cooler w@w playermodels that are already in the game as my heros but whenever i do they look like this please help
(Image removed from quote.)

I think that model is used for AI's and not player models.  So what you have to do is,  Open a the AI model and a player model and move the joints around.
Date Registered: 4 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
I think that model is used for AI's and not player models.  So what you have to do is,  Open a the AI model and a player model and move the joints around.
k ill do that

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2015, 03:12:32 pm
ok im having some truble because when i smooth bind them the model gets fucked up when i move to joints around in maya, like everything is rigged wrong
Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:12:32 pm by Erthrock
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
k ill do that

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2015, 03:12:32 pm
ok im having some truble because when i smooth bind them the model gets fucked up when i move to joints around in maya, like everything is rigged wrong

No you don't need to re-bind the models,  All you have to do is move around where the joints are.  Open a zombie model then open a player model and look at the joints you might see what I mean.
Date Registered: 4 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
No you don't need to re-bind the models,  All you have to do is move around where the joints are.  Open a zombie model then open a player model and look at the joints you might see what I mean.
Ill do tht but they were in what looks like the exact same psition

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2015, 03:49:48 pm
ok they are all lined up the same like i thought but there is one difference. on the joint called i_spineupper of the regular playermodels the have some sort of pyrimid jointed with the circle, while the ai player model does not and now im stuck on how to do it, or in general identifying what its called.
Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 03:49:49 pm by Erthrock
Date Registered: 1 July 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R00feR's Groups
R00feR's Contact & Social Links
convert Ai model as multiplayer character it will work for 100% AssMan add missing/needed bones !  ::)
there is no need to play with bones in maya  :please:

Loading ...