Date Registered: 1 April 2017
Last active: 45 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MarkoRS5's Groups
MarkoRS5's Contact & Social Links
Hello, i had a problem with the outside of my map being blue-ish and kinda bright. I added a dark sky and trees and bushes around the map to cover the end of it. I also added a sun, cause its needed for the outside, right?
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
You can see in the distance what im talking about, i can also see through the ground when the risers are rising.
Can someone help please? Do i need to remove the sun, or maybe reflections idk i really dont know how to map an outside.
broken avatar :(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
respect the dead

donates greatly appreciated :) [You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
discord server:
[You are not allowed to view external links. Register or Login to see them]
death_reaper0's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
its probably your fog settings, open your MAPNAME_art.gsc and near the bottom you should see fog_settings()under this change some of the settings til the fog lifts, probably start_dist and halfway_dist to higher numbers

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Twitter
Discord
Steam
Twitch
Google
Loading ...