UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Electric_door opens after power(not buyable after)

broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by minidude140
Date Registered: 11 June 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
minidude140's Groups
minidude140's Contact & Social LinksMinidude140
As the subject says I cannot get my doors to work properly! I originally followed this and my doors automatically opened when the power was activated.  After some googling, I followed this tutorial now my door has the hintstring, but after the power is turned on the doors can't be purchased and dont move.  I don't get any in game "trigger" signals. 

Double Post Merge: November 16, 2018, 01:32:07 am

So I did a little more research and testing.  It appears the original scripting doesn't have buyable power doors.  At least none of the four original maps did.  Vurrukt used the Script_noteworhty : electric_door, because the two spawnpoints were sepperated by an unbuyable "power must be enabled" door.  I also found that at the bottom of the custom scripting there was a youtube example and that door functioned exactly like the script electric_door did.  Is there a way to make my doors only buyable after the power is enabled?  If I knew how to script I'm sure I could write it in, but I do not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Untill then I will change my map plans and carry on!
Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 01:32:07 am by minidude140

Loading ...