UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Neon Tower Challenge 1.0.1 - Final Fixed!

broken avatar :(
Created 12 months ago
by Klaudeh
Date Registered: 30 January 2021
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Klaudeh's Groups
Klaudeh's Contact & Social LinksKlaudeh KlaudehKlaudeh
I know i know, another Tower map, but listen, i tried my best to do something diferent and unique with an very brief idea i have on my mind so there here is! Neon Tower! So far i think this is my hardest map to date so i'll hope you enjoy a good challenge to play ;).

This map present some tranzit Sprinters, custom zombie models (my first time trying custom zombie models lol), a little easter egg at the final and a lot of dificulty, so good luck and i recommend you to bring a friend to play it!

With this map i tried for the first time to script something to give it a different final to it and to learn how to do some new stuff :D

Maybe im being very optimistic about the difficulty of this one and is more easy than i think, but way i learned a lot doing this and trying new stuff to add to my future maps, any feedback will be very welcome! Honestly i don't know what more to say. . . So enjoy!

Know Bugs:
- Some times the weapon or the zombies can dissapear if you have to many zombies near, this is because the custom models are a bit detailed and can cause error, but i tried my best to optimize then so they have like 3 Lods (Quality models) to avoid that bug.

- In some weird cases the pilars at the end of the map don't work as intended, and they can't be "destroyed" even if you shoot one with the staff, in that case i apologize (Ouch) ​​​​​​ Fixed(?

This map features:

- Custom Weapons from BO1, BO2, MW3 and BO3.
- Bo1, Bo2 and Bo3 Perks
- BO2 Nuke
- 3 hits system
- Tron Zombies
- Bo2 HUD (kinda)
- Power up customs (Random Perk Power Up, Pack and Punch Power Up, Money Power Up)
- Custom Player Model and Hands
- Tranzit Sprinters
- Hug Fix and Bo1 knife
- Buyable ending
- Custom Camo
- Hitmarkers
- Added recoil and balance to weapon movement
- Elemental Staffs
- Shootable ending
- PanzerSoldat
- Brutus from MOTD
- New Vision File For The Map
- Moving Platforms

Credits:

- Shippuden1592 (Power up Money, Brutus Scripts and Models, Elemental Staff, some weapons from Bo3 and Bo1, BO2 Nuke)
- Ricko0z (Bo3 Weapons, Bo2 Weapons and Bo1 Weapons)
- BluntStuffy (PanzerSoldat)
- Gympie6 (Perks of Bo1, Bo2 and Bo3)
- TaXi (3 hits system)
- ThunderFrosty (Customizable Bo2 HUD, Diferent tutorials)
- Steviewonder87 (Zombie Hug fix and bo1 knife)
- SajeOne (Buyable Ending)
- Kielrgz (Ideas for the map)
- Tim / M0xf / GeekComm (Custom box from bo3, Bo3 power up models and teddy)
- BaD BoY 17 Aka "Tim Smith" (Some bo3 weapons)
- PROxFTW / MZslayer11 (Hitmarkers)
- Arceus (Better Recoil and movement)
- Cajz <3 (Coop Testing)
- Crepp115 <3 (Coop Testing and Bug seeker)
- UGX (For the best forum for custom zombies and the Scripting Reference)
- MakeCents (Scripting Basics, Script reference for some fixes)
- Teddyrific (Bug Seeker)
- 0taku (Bo3 HUD textures)

Let me know if i leave someone out, there's a lot of people that upload assets or help me with the map so, just leave me a message;)

(sorry if the photos are in bad quality)

If you find any bugs related to the final pls let me know by a reply!​​​​​​

Download Link (1.0):
drive.google.com

Download Link (1.0.1):

drive.google.com

Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 04:39:13 am by Klaudeh
:smitten:1
Date Registered: 11 January 2018
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TUD's Groups
TUD's Contact & Social LinksTheUltimateDestroyer
This was a good one - https://youtu.be/2bpHgDFpXY8
Date Registered: 12 July 2018
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Golden_legacy's Groups
Golden_legacy's Contact & Social Links
One of the most enjoyable maps I've played in a long time Ive been playing Waw custom zombies for about 6 years now with friends and family and we've needed a good challenge map that pushes our skills and team work thank you making the map and I hope to see another map made by you again
<31
Date Registered: 6 June 2023
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Ahab's Groups
Ahab's Contact & Social Links
I've been playing some of your maps and I love them, the backrooms office one is pretty cool, the creepy noises before the bosses room scared the shit out of me and the hidden office theme song playing was a nice touch lol.

Please keep making maps as they are always a treat to play.

Thanks for another upload!
<31
Date Registered: 16 January 2015
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Strisbetter's Groups
Strisbetter's Contact & Social Links
Hey I wasn't sure how to contact you but your backrooms lvl 4 map has two issues that I wanted to inform you about
So when playing COOP with my friend I had to change the file name to one that was the same as the map name in order for it to not give a match error
Secondly the spawn point for player 2 is broken, the only way to fix it is to hold a grenade, die and wait to be respawned next round. The knife also stops working after respawning for player 2 (unless they buy a gun then everything turns normal).
Do you think you could check on these fixes if possible? And I don't mean to sound negative, I love your map its probably one of the best designed maps I've seen on this site that focuses on map design rather than artifical difficulty.

Thanks!
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 2 August 2014
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
geracreeper921's Contact & Social LinksGerardominecran
Hi, it's not my intention to throw hate just for doing it but something happened that made me mad, I won't play this map again but I comment it so you can fix it, the platforms that move when you get to the end, why did you need to put them? Remove them, because of them I got stuck in one because a zombie hit me in the air and my game was totally ruined, I let myself die to see if who's who helped me but still did nothing, I was just watching the zombies arrive with a blank screen, it is very bugged and this has ruined my experience
<31

Loading ...