Date Registered: 17 March 2021
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Wyatt150's Groups
Wyatt150's Contact & Social Links
This map is a World at War version of the Last Man Standing Black ops 3 maps that Tim Hansen used in his Last Man Standing series. The intended way to play this map is to go up the stairs and get whatever guns, perks, and gun upgrades you and your friends see fit, then go back down the stairs and pick a corner. One of these corners has 4 textures that seem out of place, these are what lock you in, you simply have to "open" all 4 doors with everybody in place and the challenge has begun, last man standing wins.

I have not been able to fully test this map as I have no friends with World at War so please notify me of any bugs you find. At the moment what I know is the zombies don't follow you up the stairs, this is intentional as getting the pathnodes to work properly as it is was hard enough without dealing with stairs, the windows may seem a bit high, this was the only way I could fix being able to jump through windows, and finally there's a little bit of texture wierdness, which I may fix if anybody actually cares about this map.
www.mediafire.com

Loading ...