Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt
Good morning to all call of duty custom maps zombers !! I bring you a map created by me. my second map anyway ... if you could tell. I followed the tutorials on this forum to create it and I am grateful for that. obviously the credits will be down. the size of the map is medium. When they play it, the map will feel large, but from my point of view it feels medium. it's still enjoyable! so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. It has a fairly simple easter egg to be able to use the pack a punch. but I reckon they will find it. I leave the info of what the map brings here below.

WEAPONS:

-Mauser MC96
-M14
-MPL
-M95
-Spectre
-Ak74u
-IW Revolver
-IW Crossbow
-IW MP28
-Spyder
-M1927
-XR2
-AUG
-Commando
-Fal
-G11
-HK21
-RPK
-Olympia
-Stakeout

Specials:

-Thundergun
-Scavenger
-Servant (It can only be achieved by making Easter Egg)

Power UP Custom:

-Deathmachine

Perks Customs (Credits to BamSkater)

PHD Flopper
Mule Kick
Staminaup
Deadshot

Info about Quick Revive:

-The quick revive has a bug and it says that it costs 1500 points ... but you can buy it for 500 points.
-When they die they will not have a gun that launches missiles to kill zombies ... they will have the ones they are using while they revive automatically.

Casual Bugs:

-There is a probability that when they click to play in the first one they get an error saying (script .... and something else) but they click on play again and they can play .... ignore each text that appears if it appears because it rarely appears just and play again! I warn you because it can happen to you.

History of the map?

-I don't know if to create one because the public doesn't bother to read a story ... they just want a little action and that's it. hahaha but if they ask for sure make one, I'm good at making stories since I used to do for pleasure.

Anyway, this map was made possible thanks to the tutorials and help from some messages that answered with the best response, such as Thunderfrost and Gogeta. Obviously I give you the credit as I would not have accomplished anything without your guides, videos and messages. Something I want to clarify is that it is my second map. I don't want you to expect something detailed or Treyarch style. For the next one I have planned to put more things including perks, weapons and much more. It is a map to enter and enjoy haha. not to make pure easter egg clarify! anyway! I hope you enjoy! Thanks to those who took the time to read! Credits Below

Before giving the credits, I clarify that I followed many tutorials here !! so if I need to give credit to someone to let me know and edit the post!

Credits to:

-Thunderfrost
-Gogeta
-shippuden1592
-BamSkater
-UGX
-ricko0z
-last king

Before playing my map please read !! My map requires T4M. for those of you who don't know what it is ... it's a file that goes in your call of duty folder. it does not affect your game or other maps. They can also play other maps apart from mine as it serves to withstand the effects it brings. my map is of little requirements since I play without a video card and it goes at more than 60 fps! =) I leave a tutorial below on how to install the T4M that weighs practically nothing.

Tutorial T4M:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHnkFkI5fQA

Map Link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/b4en92rtr6milae/BaseOmega.exe/file

broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
ShadowDCU, its you?
Date Registered: 18 November 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
AvictoX's Groups
AvictoX's Contact & Social LinksAvictoXAvictoXAvicotoXIm AvictoX
how tf do u do this ee?

Dunno if u'll ever see this lol, but u say it has a fairly simpel easter egg. Ive searched for so long how to get the servant and how to get pap, but i am completly clueless.. I dont see anything that hints to be and easter egg. The only odd thing i found is the tiny 935 book next to jug, but nothing happens when u shoot it, knife it or hold F on it.

A hint to were u begin would be nice lol
Last Edit: December 12, 2020, 08:06:03 pm by AvictoX
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
how tf do u do this ee?

Dunno if u'll ever see this lol, but u say it has a fairly simpel easter egg. Ive searched for so long how to get the servant and how to get pap, but i am completly clueless.. I dont see anything that hints to be and easter egg. The only odd thing i found is the tiny 935 book next to jug, but nothing happens when u shoot it, knife it or hold F on it.

A hint to were u begin would be nice lol
check the sales and look for a bear in the trees
Date Registered: 29 November 2015
Last active: 3 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Unknown soldier
Signature
They say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for.
Zeewey's Groups
Zeewey's Contact & Social Linkszeewey1zeeweeyZeewey"Zee weey"
After playing, I must say that I really like this little map! The map is well done, no graphical bug or anything else to report, it is very agreeable to play. By cons I am also having a problem finding even a clue for the Easter Egg, any leads to give us ^^?

If you are good at writing stories, make one for the map, it adds context although it is true that few players read them, the more curious will be pleasantly surprised if it is well written!

Well done for the job.
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
After playing, I must say that I really like this little map! The map is well done, no graphical bug or anything else to report, it is very agreeable to play. By cons I am also having a problem finding even a clue for the Easter Egg, any leads to give us ^^?

If you are good at writing stories, make one for the map, it adds context although it is true that few players read them, the more curious will be pleasantly surprised if it is well written!

Well done for the job.

I want to thank you for your comment. the truth motivates me a lot to continue making maps. currently I put this map aside to start something a little better. I don't think it's big in size as I lack experience. but a friend taught me to put new textures and use other things so it will be interesting. I apologize for some bugs out there. with the passage to the easter egg there is only the bear that is on the outskirts of the library in the trees. I will see in the new one that I will put. I hope you are attentive even if it will take a month or month and a half! thanks for playing it and I'm glad you like it!
:thumbsup-smiley:2>:D1

Loading ...