Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
kielrgz's Groups
kielrgz's Contact & Social Linkstwitch.tv/kielrgz95kielyt

Backroom Edition Zero

Hello everyone, I hope you are very well. I've come to bring a map of the Backrooms. The map is known as level 0, I know that there is already one made in the forum by my friend Klaudeh but this version that I made is one that we made as a collaboration with other modders, what I am going for is that it is a map that will have a continuation .

Example: I made this map, later the continuation of another backroom will come but from another modder that is not me, I had to create this level and map first so it is a pleasure to bring it.

What does the map include?

Hitmaker

Zombie Counter

Weapons from BO2, MW2, MW3 and 1 only from BO3 (I'm not going to give details of each weapon because it's better to go in and see them but there are many) I took the trouble to add details to the weapons so that they look nice and with a good reflection .

Bosses: Brutus, Engenier, Hazmat, Space Monkey and Panzer. "I also wanted to include the napalm fire zombie but for a strange reason it appeared in all the rounds and it was better to remove it since it was a potential kamikaze for each round which made the map difficult.

Keyed Door Easter Egg

Easter Egg Acid Cat

Easter Egg Souls Boxes

Easter Egg Secret Weapon!!

Purchasable End

Now I am going to mention some "BUGS" to warn you what can happen to you playing:

The zombie Panzer when throwing the hook there are high chances that if you get caught and a zombie hits you it is possible that your map will crash and return you to the menu. It is something that cannot be solved and I think that some custom maps have that problem with the Panzer. Even so, if they manage to shoot him in the arm, they will be saved from the situation since it works like Orgins'.

Zombies can sometimes take a long time if they throw a grenade at them and they move away a lot, that's something obvious because if they think about it they are ripping off their legs and they take longer.

The zombies can walk on the floors where the void is, that in itself is done like this since that was just to give the map more style like the original backrooms and to be similar so you are warned not to think badly haha.

The music of the Player Disc does not contain copyright, no sound on my map is copyrighted. I clarify so that if they upload videos to youtube they feel calm.

Well, I think that's all I can say. I thank the people who helped me but especially Shippuden who patiently supports me on the maps and helps me bring new content, since the panzer you see on the map is a contribution from Shippu... in my opinion I remain excellent but well I hope you like it.

Credits:

Shippuden
Creep115
Klaudeh
Lion_lion
Luis1234
Gympie
Deeper
Rikos
Thunderfrost

"if I miss someone let me know"

Download Link of My Map:

Mediafire:
Drive:

If you want to support me go to the shortener link and skip them, believe me it helps a lot! Thank you very much!

Gameplay:

Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 06:47:07 pm by kielrgz
<33:sunglass-smiley:1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 September 2022
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Savage Joker's Groups
Savage Joker's Contact & Social Links
I beat the map and I think I only got 2 easter eggs, this game was extremely hard and anything I said in my YouTube video I don't want you to take offensive of I just get really mad. Atleast change the map so there's a button for easy and hard mode, also here's the YouTube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9m6xyk7CE (Warning Explicit Language & Alot Of Failed Attempts!)
Date Registered: 1 July 2019
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
I beat the map and I think I only got 2 easter eggs, this game was extremely hard and anything I said in my YouTube video I don't want you to take offensive of I just get really mad. Atleast change the map so there's a button for easy and hard mode, also here's the YouTube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T9m6xyk7CE (Warning Explicit Language & Alot Of Failed Attempts!)
And that could be more difficult. LOL. Still I'm glad you play it... and try it obviously.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Savage Joker's Groups
And that could be more difficult. LOL. Still I'm glad you play it... and try it obviously.
Yeah and I raged so damn much but near the end my adrenaline kicked in and I then had the run in the bag it was big steal also ignore my dogs they scream and cry all the time, everyday, nonstop, 24/7 they're not being abused they both have food and water they were making it hard for me to focus but I still won.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
Yeah and I raged so damn much but near the end my adrenaline kicked in and I then had the run in the bag it was big steal also ignore my dogs they scream and cry all the time, everyday, nonstop, 24/7 they're not being abused they both have food and water they were making it hard for me to focus but I still won.
Congratulations, not everyone made it, maybe a minecraft map is coming, another custom this week, I hope you try it, it won't be as difficult as this one but the challenge will be there if you want to try it.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Savage Joker's Groups
Congratulations, not everyone made it, maybe a minecraft map is coming, another custom this week, I hope you try it, it won't be as difficult as this one but the challenge will be there if you want to try it.
I love your maps I've played nuke house and there wasa bug where you could jump out a window and skip rounds so I used it to get to round 102 also where can I find all your maps in one playlist? I'm new to ugx mods and idk how this works I thought by checking profile but didn't find everything
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
kielrgz's Groups
I love your maps I've played nuke house and there wasa bug where you could jump out a window and skip rounds so I used it to get to round 102 also where can I find all your maps in one playlist? I'm new to ugx mods and idk how this works I thought by checking profile but didn't find everything
you have to check here in the forum, you will see in map releases in cod 5 mods and there is everything.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Savage Joker's Groups
you have to check here in the forum, you will see in map releases in cod 5 mods and there is everything.

https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/map-releases/29/
I still don't know what to look for cuz I'm so new lol also about your nuke house map it was very tiny but very easy add a hard mode because when I used glitches to get from low round to high round I thought I would've died quickly but it was still way too easy here's the video
https://youtu.be/jOA5JqzGQMc
Date Registered: 11 January 2018
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
TUD's Groups