Version 1.2
  • Damage to your team has been removed
  • Added 5 second invincibility to player after revive in gungame
  • If you die in the gun game now only 2 weapon levels are removed
Version 1.3
  • Correction in the options menu for the host
  • Gungame auto revive now works
  • The invincibility power up was fixed
  • Added a new power up (Thunder as in bo3)
  • Added to Bombstoppers the possibility of generating extra grenades when throwing a grenade
  • Added to Mule Munchies the indicator when you have 3 weapons
  • Corrections in the Change Chews, now it gives much more points and the electric effect was corrected so that it does not cover the entire window

Note:
When the zombies stop spawning, the mechanism waits 20 or 30 seconds to reestablish spawn.

Nota:
Cuando los zombies dejan de aparecer el mecanismo espera 20 o 30 segundos para reestablecer el spawn.

To play this map you must have game_mod installed
https://github.com/Nukem9/LinkerMod/releases

FEATURES
Candy Perk from IW
Weapons from Moder Warfare 2
Bosses from Attack of the Radioactive Thing
Different game modes: Classic, GunGame, SharpShooter, One in the Chamber

VIDEOS

Special thanks
SE2Dev
Nukem
DTZxPorter
NGcaudle
Venom Modding
Gogeta
Deper
espi_thekiller
Thunderfrost
Hdmisreal
Lightning
jerri13
Gympie5
Harry Bo21
Scobalula
ricko0z
Salamanca
Lord-san
HitmanVere
psulions45
Sidzzz
Ville88
TheSkypeLord
Frost
Robit
Kingslayer Kyle.

​ My memory is bad so if someone needed me sorry :'(

Beta Testers
Captain-Drix
Ro-boss the Ghost

Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 06:50:35 pm by shippuden1592
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 May 2013
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
If you do not take risks, you can not create a fut
shippuden1592's Groups
New Update
  • fix gun game: Now the player when he is downed will respawn with his perks

Date Registered: 18 July 2019
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Fromage Dexter's Contact & Social Links
Very cool map with different gamemodes, amazing ! :thumbsup-smiley:  But, we tried gun game with a friend and we found out that the friendly fire isn't a good idea in this map because there's a lot of corriders, and by accident, you can kill him... By the way, -4 weapons for a down is a bit too much, especially when you get the snipers in high rounds, I can suggest -2 when killed by zombies and, if you wanna keep the friendly fire, -1 for both players when killed by friend. And the last thing I can suggest is too add more time for the automatic reviving. For example, I got down near  the swimming pool, so my screen got red because of the zombies and I died, I respawned and my screen was still red, meaning that my health wasn't restored entirely so I got 1 hit down by the zombies who waited for me near the swimming pool, -8 weapons in a few seconds, not cool... So I was thinking, why not add a few seconds for the respawn to let your health restore itself or give a few seconds of invulnerability after the respawn if it's possible ? But it's a simple detail, thanks again for creating new cool concepts, it's always a pleasure to play on your maps so keep on creating new cool things ! :thumbsup-smiley: :thumbsup-smiley:
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 24 September 2020
Last active: 6 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Sadoron's Groups
Sadoron's Contact & Social Links
I agree with Fromage dexter, 4 guns down is a bit much ^^ But actualy this is the only custom map we can play with this mod, so that's so cool ! Thanks .
Date Registered: 26 October 2022
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Flicktheswitch16's Contact & Social Links601179737351782412FaZe FlickFaZe FlicktherealfazeflickFaZe Flick
I'm not trying to hate on this map cause I like customs more than base maps but this map needs to be worked on heavily...I've had many attempts or some where as I tried going for high rounds I died to easily by the crog brute. Either that, or the water within the pool messing up my vision multiple times. I saw within the map release trailer that you or whoever was testing the map in the pool area without the water. Is it possible to either add a function or some sort of side easter egg where as a player youre able to remove the water within the pool? If thats not possible then I guess the water can stay. I also recommend maybe adding another wonder weapon instead of just having the venom x if you want. I also saw something within the magic wheel that has my dragon ball image on it which looks like equipment. By any chance are you adding claymores or c4's in? I tried to get a good look at it while I was hitting box and it looks like a claymore.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
I'm not trying to hate on this map cause I like customs more than base maps but this map needs to be worked on heavily...I've had many attempts or some where as I tried going for high rounds I died to easily by the crog brute. Either that, or the water within the pool messing up my vision multiple times. I saw within the map release trailer that you or whoever was testing the map in the pool area without the water. Is it possible to either add a function or some sort of side easter egg where as a player youre able to remove the water within the pool? If thats not possible then I guess the water can stay. I also recommend maybe adding another wonder weapon instead of just having the venom x if you want. I also saw something within the magic wheel that has my dragon ball image on it which looks like equipment. By any chance are you adding claymores or c4's in? I tried to get a good look at it while I was hitting box and it looks like a claymore.

I agree with Fromage dexter, 4 guns down is a bit much ^^ But actualy this is the only custom map we can play with this mod, so that's so cool ! Thanks .

I uploaded a new version with those features:

• Damage to your team has been removed
  • Added 5 second invincibility to player after revive in gungame
  • If you die in the gun game now only 2 weapon levels are removed

Double Post Merge: December 28, 2022, 03:51:29 am
I wanted the water to be like that to give an extra level of difficulty. The magic wheel sometimes shows the grenades although they can never come out
Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 03:51:29 am by shippuden1592
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 18 July 2019
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Fromage Dexter's Contact & Social Links
Hello, the update brought some problems I never had before :
- The auto-revive isn't working correctly, for the host and for the other players, and we lose all our perks
- Sometimes, when you start a game, the player who's not hosting sees a 0 value of his ammo, it causes a delay when he shoots
- Sometimes, after the special round of aliens, the game doesn't start and the round doesn't change automatically ( maybe you could add a manual button ? )
- Because of the auto-revive issue, if the host is down and doesn't get revived, he comes back to the games options at the beginning of the next round and is unable to play or select something, so it's game over for both players.

This map has a lot of potential, but I wasn't able to finish a gun game because of these issues... :'(
I hope you'll correct them so I can finish this gun game ! :+1:
And thanks for the update, this is much better without the friendly fire  and -2 weapons when you die is good enough !
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
shippuden1592's Groups
Hello, the update brought some problems I never had before :
- The auto-revive isn't working correctly, for the host and for the other players, and we lose all our perks
- Sometimes, when you start a game, the player who's not hosting sees a 0 value of his ammo, it causes a delay when he shoots
- Sometimes, after the special round of aliens, the game doesn't start and the round doesn't change automatically ( maybe you could add a manual button ? )
- Because of the auto-revive issue, if the host is down and doesn't get revived, he comes back to the games options at the beginning of the next round and is unable to play or select something, so it's game over for both players.

This map has a lot of potential, but I wasn't able to finish a gun game because of these issues... :'(
I hope you'll correct them so I can finish this gun game ! :+1:
And thanks for the update, this is much better without the friendly fire  and -2 weapons when you die is good enough !

Thank you very much for the comments, they are very helpful. ;) :D ​​​​​​​

New Update:
  • Correction in the options menu for the host
  • Gungame auto revive now works
  • The invincibility power up was fixed
  • Added a new power up (Thunder as in bo3)
  • Added to Bombstoppers the possibility of generating extra grenades when throwing a grenade
  • Added to Mule Munchies the indicator when you have 3 weapons
  • Corrections in the Change Chews, now it gives much more points and the electric effect was corrected so that it does not cover the entire window

Loading ...