Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Bachir's Groups
Bachir's Contact & Social Linksbachir20
                                                      NOTE: Get inside the teleporter and press F cuz there is no text

MW2 Weapons
                                                                              Timed Gameplay
                                                                               BO2/BO3 Perks
                                                                               Kino Teleporter
                                                                               Buyable Ending
                                                                     The power will be already on

DOWNLOAD LINK
                                                       https://www.mediafire.com/file/yr7pu88lx9xpoe7/NOClipped.rar/file
                                                                                                               fix for the freaking power you just need this
                                                                                                 https://www.mediafire.com/file/3qlefmtzti0nmtl/FIX2.rar/file   
                                                                               and put the files from the fix rar in the mod folder "NOClipped" and replace 3 files
                                                                                                            zombie_noclipped.ff / mod.ff / zombie_noclipped.files

Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 12:12:03 am by Bachir
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 July 2019
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Fromage Dexter's Contact & Social Links
Hello
The map seems great but power doesn't work on Multiplayer.
The game crashes directly after you activate it.
Date Registered: 29 May 2023
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Bachir's Groups
Bachir's Contact & Social Linksbachir20
Hello
The map seems great but power doesn't work on Multiplayer.
The game crashes directly after you activate it.
i will fix this soon dont worry
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
seanathan's Contact & Social Links
I'll give this a try but needing two downloads for one map is kinda goofy

Double Post Merge: March 31, 2024, 05:41:10 am
Okay, playing this map as Richtofen was fucking hilarious, and I somehow beat it second try (first try I died on round 1 because I had no idea what was going on lmao) I was not expecting to like this, but like damn this really felt like an arcade game, and pretty freaking cool too
Last Edit: March 31, 2024, 05:41:10 am by seanathan

Loading ...