Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ShowTimeFox123's Contact & Social LinksShowTimeFox123ShowTimeFox123Kevinbros123
Whats up peeps, ShowTimeFox123 here to hopefully bring more fun (I hope) and growth to Call of Duty: Black Ops Custom Zombies modding/mapping community! :cheesy:
www.mediafire.com

Images
Use this link if the pictures aren't working: https://imgur.com/gallery/5vvf0eL

Credits
Some users will be labeled as 'etc' for I may not be able to remember everything I used from them. I'm sure you all will understand why

Treyarch: Call of Duty Zombies
SE2Dev & Nukem: Radiant, Game_Mod, and LinkerMod
Mythical: Black Ops Mod Tools Installer
shippuden1592: Perks, external scripts, etc.
TheGamingRing & The Hey Man: Porting and uploading Mob of the Dead zombie models
Others from the LinkerMod's Discord server: Miscellaneous help

If I forgot to mention somebody or wrongly credit them I apologize in advance! :/

Story
Somewhere in Germany in a shattered multiverse seemingly nearby an inaccessible vintage concentration camp, you have little to no choice but to act fast and barricade yourself inside an old bunker. You are aware that they are coming, you can hear them, you can smell them, and eventually you will see them. Luckily the bunker you just so have happened to barricade yourself in is filled with weapons and strange machines! You'll have to utilize them if you're going to try to survive!

So if it isin't obvious this is indeed my first map with the BO1 mod tools. I have done some decent amount of work with other mod tools such as the BO3 mod tools, however I only published one map on the Steam Workshop and collaborated with another. I had 2 other maps in progress a couple of years ago with the first one being around 85% done, however the second one was never even close to being done. I have also had some experience with the WaW mod tools as well, but that was more than 4+ years ago and I unfortunately never managed to finish my first map. If I'm being completely honest I think I spent too much time into making this map. Even during the development process of making this map I told myself that this map was basically made just to shake myself off and get back into the mod tools with a basic map with basic features. I probably spent around a good month or so working on this map. Whether or not I decide to update this map is entirely subjective. With that being said I do have plans for future better maps in mind, though I am unsure when I will begin to work on them. Nevertheless, I hope you all enjoy playing this map! :thumbsup-smiley:

Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 04:58:42 pm by ShowTimeFox123
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Maintainer (Admin & Programmer)
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 15 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Dolphin!
Signature
changed one line of code, bug is fixed

Coming to work on monday morning.
When a bug mysteriously disappears.

:ugxmods: Developer ;)
Delta's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Delta's Contact & Social Linksthe-deltaugxDeltaItsDeltaigDelta igdeltaigdeltaUGX_DeltaDelta#6147Personal Site
The gallery is not working because you use the wrong imgur link, check this out for instructions: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/CKEditor+-+Text+Editor+-+WYSIWYG#CKEditorTextEditorWYSIWYG-Gallery
Date Registered: 22 April 2022
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
i like making small bo1 maps
Signature
R
Box Map ELITE #1's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Box Map ELITE #1's Contact & Social LinksPamojoYTPamojoYTPamojoYT#7794
Whats up peeps, ShowTimeFox123 here to hopefully bring more fun (I hope) and growth to Call of Duty: Black Ops Custom Zombies modding/mapping community! :cheesy:
www.mediafire.com

Images
Use this link if the pictures aren't working: https://imgur.com/gallery/5vvf0eL

Credits
Some users will be labeled as 'etc' for I may not be able to remember everything I used from them. I'm sure you all will understand why

Treyarch: Call of Duty Zombies
SE2Dev & Nukem: Radiant, Game_Mod, and LinkerMod
Mythical: Black Ops Mod Tools Installer
shippuden1592: Perks, external scripts, etc.
TheGamingRing & The Hey Man: Porting and uploading Mob of the Dead zombie models
Others from the LinkerMod's Discord server: Miscellaneous help

If I forgot to mention somebody or wrongly credit them I apologize in advance! :/

Story
Somewhere in Germany in a shattered multiverse seemingly nearby an inaccessible vintage concentration camp, you have little to no choice but to act fast and barricade yourself inside an old bunker. You are aware that they are coming, you can hear them, you can smell them, and eventually you will see them. Luckily the bunker you just so have happened to barricade yourself in is filled with weapons and strange machines! You'll have to utilize them if you're going to try to survive!

So if it isin't obvious this is indeed my first map with the BO1 mod tools. I have done some decent amount of work with other mod tools such as the BO3 mod tools, however I only published one map on the Steam Workshop and collaborated with another. I had 2 other maps in progress a couple of years ago with the first one being around 85% done, however the second one was never even close to being done. I have also had some experience with the WaW mod tools as well, but that was more than 4+ years ago and I unfortunately never managed to finish my first map. If I'm being completely honest I think I spent too much time into making this map. Even during the development process of making this map I told myself that this map was basically made just to shake myself off and get back into the mod tools with a basic map with basic features. I probably spent around a good month or so working on this map. Whether or not I decide to update this map is entirely subjective. With that being said I do have plans for future better maps in mind, though I am unsure when I will begin to work on them. Nevertheless, I hope you all enjoy playing this map! :thumbsup-smiley:
what the fuck even  made u do this to my dkfjsds

Loading ...