Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Coextant's Groups
Coextant's Contact & Social LinksCoextantraging_judgeCoextantInsuperable
So, I have CoD Waw installed from Steam with all the updates and everything. I tried installing two maps from here, Cryogenics and Zombie Desert. After installing the two and clicking the shortcut displayed in the UGX-Mods folder that was automatically created, I got taken to the main menu. Here's the problem; When I go into the mod section, nothing appears, I just get Launch and Launch without mods, and there is nothing on the list. When I try to play Zombies, clicking solo and co-op, I get the default maps. I have a mods folder with both of the Maps in them and I even resorted to making a usermaps folder with no luck what-so-ever. HELP ME PLEASE.  :( :'(
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 25 April 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
guy4231's Groups
guy4231's Contact & Social Linksguy4231guy4231guy4231
I had a similar problem trying to launch from the map's .exe directly. Sometimes it will work, but most of the time it won't. You have to launch from the UGX mod manager: Tools- Launch Maps- Find the map you wanna play- Launch, or Launch into Solo.  It will automatically boot COD:WAW in a mod screen. from there it should be pretty straight forward. This way has worked for me every time. Also, as far as I know, you will not be able to launch mods from the vanilla version of WAW.
Date Registered: 30 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Coextant's Groups
Coextant's Contact & Social LinksCoextantraging_judgeCoextantInsuperable
Okay, so I think I fixed PART of the problem. I can play the maps. I fix where the mods folder goes. The NEW problem is this; Whenever I install any .exe for a custom zombies map, the program automatically makes a new mods folder in my profile folder, THEN deletes the map files, leaving me with: mpdata0000 and mpdatabk0000
I have tried extractors, 7-Zip and others but I know the fact is, most maps are .exe files. I am using a PHANTOM410 computer running Windows 8.1
Is there ANYTHING I can do? :-\

Loading ...