Date Registered: 9 December 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
BrandynNew's Groups
BrandynNew's Contact & Social Links
I previously had mod tools installed and got a fairly-decent map completed. However, I would like to ramp it up and make that map better, with ported guns and scripts and such. I recently purchased a new, better computer, and would like mod tools on that. I honestly forgot where I initially downloaded my mod tools from, but I would like to download the mod tools from a trusted source where I know I will have a complete set and everything I need. When Googling "UGX Modtools", the second link takes you to https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide. I would like to know if these are the correct and full set of mod tools. Thank you for your time.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 September 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GreatGamer98's Groups
GreatGamer98's Contact & Social Links
This Video will help you out It's a very good video!

[youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep7FRahubBo][/youtube]
Date Registered: 9 December 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
BrandynNew's Groups
BrandynNew's Contact & Social Links
Thank you very much for the link, I went to his channel and he has a whole series on it as well. However, I would like to verify that his link is ALL of what is necessary. When I previously had my mod tools, I believe I downloaded an incomplete file folder, for I kept receiving errors for missing files. If I could have Treminaor respond and give his opinion, I would greatly appreciate it. Don't get me wrong, GreatGamer, I appreciate you very much and you did help me a lot.

Loading ...