UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Radiant does not open the map after 100 hours of work.

broken avatar :(
Created 2 years ago
by RelpingAlot
Date Registered: 21 October 2022
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
RelpingAlot's Groups
RelpingAlot's Contact & Social Links
Today i try to open my map in radiant but after 5 seconds radiant stop working, it only happens on my map ( 100h  spent on the map." my first map") and giant map ( default map that came with radiant). Other maps open normal and the only backup of my map that work is from day 10/03/22( after day 4 the backup   saves no longer work. " But I had already used a backup that was created after day 4 and it worked. but today it didn't work. "). I checked the files , sound files, cgs files , csg etc ... Is ok, normal. My map open in game normaly using my last save from day 10/20/22 (" the save that not work on radiant")
today (10/20/22) after 3pm I turned off my pc and turned it back on at 6pm, that's when the radiant stopped working on those 2 maps. My game and mod tools are on the SAME ssd , all folders are in the right places. I installed again mod tools and cod , checked the files on steam, use adm to iniciate the mod tools. I changed the "." for "," on windons or vice versa. i put the prefabs that have on that map on other maps for test, and I didn't find any problems with that. I did backup restore before and had no issues. I didn't delete anything from ape. I didn't delete anything from the game folder. every file I modified to install extras is normal ( normal = there is no command line missing from the installed extras. ), I didn't install much so I remembered how it was. and i checked it. the last extra I installed was the kino der toten teleport (ice granade video) this is about 6 days ago. It worked normally and still works. I installed vk radiant too just in case and it still didn't work. vk radiant work normaly , but my map and giant map not open on radiant
Why don't I use the save backup from day 3? Because I did A LOT in 17 days playing 4 hours a day. Ty for any help.

Loading ...