Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
s1lverFoX's Groups
s1lverFoX's Contact & Social Linkss1lverFoXs1lverFoXs1lverFoXs1lvrFoX
send me a message with your info, playing 1.7 zombies and whatever maps we want, want good fun people

Established Youtuber and would like to find others that have similar availability 4am - 4pm GMT that are willing to hop onto raidcall and chat it up while we play
Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 08:19:36 am by s1lverFoX
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Please read our forum rules, which can be found here.

7. You will not be a solicitor.
No advertisements or other incentives to visit other sites, unless consent has been given previously by an admin. Any unauthorized advertisers (serious infractions) will be banned immediately with no appeal. Minor infractions (and/or "first time" infractions) will be dealt with accordingly. If you wish to advertise your website on UGX-Mods, please contact us ([email protected]) and wait for permission before posting. Portfolios are an exception to this rule. You may freely post portfolio links on the forum providing the links are not malicious. Malicious links will be dealt with severely.
Please do not post solely to advertise your YouTube channel - it's one thing to be looking for people to play with, but this is primarily a channel plug. This topic will be removed shortly.

Thank you.
Date Registered: 27 August 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
s1lverFoX's Groups
looking for people to play with, figured here would be good place to find others that want to play custom zombies, sry that you took it as a plug, i mainly wanted people to see that im not just a youtube noob and maybe they wanna promote their youtube so it would work out well for them to team up and do some coop, just got this game working properly tonight and wanted to jumpstart doing zombies with fun individuals, so take it down if you must but idk where to find others to play zombies with sides a site like this
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
looking for people to play with, figured here would be good place to find others that want to play custom zombies, sry that you took it as a plug, i mainly wanted people to see that im not just a youtube noob and maybe they wanna promote their youtube so it would work out well for them to team up and do some coop, just got this game working properly tonight and wanted to jumpstart doing zombies with fun individuals, so take it down if you must but idk where to find others to play zombies with sides a site like this
Just make a post saying you want to find some people to play with and maybe record a video. You can specify your YouTube channel in your Profile settings on this site, and people can see it for themselves on every post you make. You can also send Private Messages to people if you want to show them your channel.

My point is that we're not a channel advertisement service, and some people think these sites are - which is why we have the rule and why we dont allow topics like this :)
Date Registered: 27 August 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
s1lverFoX's Groups